First groe i need help

• Thread starter Woahhjoko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

This my first grow any advice. when should i put it in flower stage?whats making leafs grow like this it just started doing this. Is the ph off? I never used nutes should I use some? I use 24hr light should i change it to 18/6?does it need cal mag. Is it to stress out. Is the light to close?any advice you could give me on my plant THANK YOU SO MUCH

First groe i need help
First groe i need help 2
First groe i need help 3
First groe i need help 4
First groe i need help 5
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Didn't you already make another thread with these same questions?
Yes you need calmag, you need fertilizer, light should be at least 18 inches away preferably 2 feet away.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If you go
check nobody replied.
need more info, what's your medium, what's your pH, what's your environment like, what kind of light are you using & how close is it to the plant?

the more info you can provide the better your answer is likely to be

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

Coco, still waiting for my pcs and ec and ppm tester , 8 40 watt cfls 6500k about 16 inches away,closet grow

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

Also have a fan blowing.temps around 75. Maybe it just needs some nutrients

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Coco, still waiting for my pcs and ec and ppm tester , 8 40 watt cfls 6500k about 16 inches away,closet grow
Well there's your problem right there^^
Hopefully when you get your meters you can straighten it out? good luck

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You should be using fertilizer every watering, never let your coco dry out. I water mine at least every couple days and when they get big I can water them more than once a day, fertilizer every time.

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

I found the problem too much heat from the lights
Because the wasnt hitting the right spots
Thanks

Top Bottom