First grow…started 12/26/22. Any and all information is helpful

• Thread starter KRD813
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

The nutrients…I’m currently doing just 20 ml should I adjust it to 20 ml per gal?
the recommended dose is really if your plant is growing at its max potential. meaning all your other parameters are maxing out. under less than optimal conditions theres no need to go full dose. i would up the dose as the plant is growing for example slowly increase from what your currently feeding 25ml to 5 gals and upping it to around 50ml. the recommended dose is 125ml for 5 gal seems excessive but i can understand if you are trying to push the other parameters to feed such a dose, which you average home grower is far from doing

K

KRD813

the recommended dose is really if your plant is growing at its max potential. meaning all your other parameters are maxing out. under less than optimal conditions theres no need to go full dose. i would up the dose as the plant is growing for example slowly increase from what your currently feeding 25ml to 5 gals and upping it to around 50ml. the recommended dose is 125ml for 5 gal seems excessive but i can understand if you are trying to push the other parameters to feed such a dose, which you average home grower is far from doing
Thanks! I will up to 50 ml for starters…I think 150 is excessive also. Thank you for all this helpful information.

K

KRD813

Hello all! Happy Friday!
Going into my 6th week Sunday…how am I looking? One is taller so I had to take two pictures. Also once I get into the flowering stage how do I lower my humidity? I’m at 65-70% now…I was told I need to get it down to 40-50%. Thanks for the help and have a great weekend!
86900B75 C30F 4EC1 B4DD 7D743E019165
762A9C24 B067 4528 B041 FBD56EF2062C

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Hello all! Happy Friday!
Going into my 6th week Sunday…how am I looking? One is taller so I had to take two pictures. Also once I get into the flowering stage how do I lower my humidity?
hi again your plant looking green and healthy(from what i can see under blurple) but for one fan looking a little funky(2nd pic bottom)
can you acquire a dehumidifier by some chance, try to get one that has built in controller and has decent sized tank or can drain. some are noisy as well i they should add a decibel reading on spec sheet if noise will be an issue
I’m at 65-70% now…I was told I need to get it down to 40-50%. Thanks for the help and have a great weekend!
yes you need to lower it

Last edited:
K

KRD813

hi again your plant looking green and healthy(from what i can see under blurple) but for one fan looking a little funky(2nd pic bottom)
can you acquire a dehumidifier by some chance, try to get one that has built in controller and has decent sized tank or can drain. some are noisy as well i they should add a decibel reading on spec sheet if noise will be an issue

yes you need to lower it
Thank you for your reply. I noticed that too. Can I do anything to fix this?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that too. Can I do anything to fix this?
you are trying to control your environment, you need the hardware that can help you to do this. buying a dehumidifier is my suggestion for lowering humidity. im sure you are aware of what risks you will take in trying to flower at 90% rh. you are at 70's now without much transpiration

K

KRD813

you are trying to control your environment, you need the hardware that can help you to do this. buying a dehumidifier is my suggestion for lowering humidity. im sure you are aware of what risks you will take in trying to flower at 90% rh. you are at 70's now without much transpiration
I was referring to the leaves looking funky. I just brought a small humidifier off Amazon like you suggested. Thanks!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I was referring to the leaves looking funky. I just brought a small humidifier off Amazon like you suggested. Thanks!
well i never said a small one whats the size of the space it has to control
can you link the product for interest sake

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I was referring to the leaves looking funky
plural..well thats not good and should take precedence
when did this happen, can you remove one and take picture under natural lighting
sorry i missed it @2Bad the high rh numbers distracted me

K

KRD813

can you link the product for interest
can you link the product for interest sake
I sure can thank you!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I sure can thank you!

this is a link to a 1000 dollar supercloset. please tell me you sent the wrong link
or is this what you are growing in

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Me and my fiancé are in a townhouse right now I really don’t have a lot of space. Once we get into a house I will get something bigger.
no im not jurging the size of the space im concerned about paying that much for something that should clearly have climate control.
can you send link to the dehu you purchased

K

KRD813

no im not jurging the size of the space im concerned about paying that much for something that should clearly have climate control.
can you send link to the dehu you purchased
WELOV Humidifiers for Bedroom, 1 Gallon Tank Cool Mist Humidifiers for Large Room, Quiet Air Vaporizer Humidifier with Timer, Night Light, No Leaks, Easy to Clean, Room Humidifiers for Baby, Plants https://a.co/d/2xJTWVm

Is this one big enough? Do you have one you can suggest?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Is this one big enough? Do you have one you can suggest?
did you really just buy a humidifier for a closet at your rh
edit: you need to cancel that order , i havnt used amazon but similar online stores have the option to do so. holding thumbs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom