First grow—good morning!

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Some run start to finish. I run from week 2 until about 3 weeks before harvest. You gonna get a lot of answers on this and I think stopping 2-3 weeks before harvest is ideal.... other may not feel that way
Any suggestions on general guidelines for how much to use?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any suggestions on general guidelines for how much to use?
Like with most i use generally half dose. But again I use potassium silicate for the PH characteristics. I believe 50-100ppm but I wouldn't take my word for it as I say I know silica is beneficial to the plants but I use it for PH control.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Mine or yours on your last statement? I know mine did.

Both.😁

I started those outside with no intension of them being anything other than yard ornaments... Rolling a joint a seed popped out... Had a few others sitting there, so I planted them.
As they grew, so did my discontent for what I was getting from the stores here. My state seriously fucked up medical (purposly) when they legalized and started collecting taxes on recreational... And since I still had equipment just sitting in storage, AND plants in pots...🤔🤑🤪

amekins

amekins

Like with most i use generally half dose. But again I use potassium silicate for the PH characteristics. I believe 50-100ppm but I wouldn't take my word for it as I say I know silica is beneficial to the plants but I use it for PH control.
And because they are expecting this to be used in a plant in flower, I’m going to start with 25% of their recommendation. Does that sound reasonable?

ArrEll

ArrEll

Both.😁

I started those outside with no intension of them being anything other than yard ornaments... Rolling a joint a seed popped out... Had a few others sitting there, so I planted them.
As they grew, so did my discontent for what I was getting from the stores here. My state seriously fucked up medical (purposly) when they legalized and started collecting taxes on recreational... And since I still had equipment just sitting in storage, AND plants in pots...🤔🤑🤪

My motivation exactly. Recreational also legal in my state, but the LOWEST price I've seen is $42.00 per Eighth Oz.
I had to buy a tent, fan, filter, soil, bags and seeds....but they'll pay for themselves in a matter of months.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And because they are expecting this to be used in a plant in flower, I’m going to start with 25% of their recommendation. Does that sound reasonable?
Probably a better person to ask but yes I think its always a good practice when using something new to start low and work up giving time to see the results.

amekins

amekins

My motivation exactly. Recreational also legal in my state, but the LOWEST price I've seen is $42.00 per Eighth Oz.
I had to buy a tent, fan, filter, soil, bags and seeds....but they'll pay for themselves in a matter of months.
$15/g, $50/eighth, $350/ oz. it’s crazy.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
$15/g, $50/eighth, $350/ oz. it’s crazy.

It's like the '90's.

Ounces, in the stores, here can be had for as little as $50 or as much as $350.

My "Economics 420" spreadsheet from my little harvest:

IMG 20201027 0908313672

Top Bottom