PH of water prior to feeding? Same

If Hydro, reservoir size? It says 5 gallons but 3.5 goes up to the plants

If Hydro, reservoir Temperature? Between 70-77 F

If Hydro, what type of Setup?Super Closet

Is it air cooled? Yes
First growstarted 122622 any and all information is helpful

K

KRD813

Any questions? Or more like a grow journal? Welcome to the farm!
Yes, I have plenty! First thank you for allowing me to join the forum. This can help me tremendously. I am also here to help in any way I can. Now to my questions lol:

1. When do I know I’m out of the vegetative stage?

2. When adding nutrients is it ml per gallon or just what’s on the bottle?

3. The smaller plant has little leaves at the bottom, is that normal?

4. Should I do topping on my first grow?

freezeland2

freezeland2

1) It’s out of veg when you flip the light cycle to 12/12. 2) Not sure I follow question 2. I’d recommend following the bottle instructions at 1/2 dose and watch the plants. Check the manufacturers website for a feed chart. 3) It’s normal for the new growth at the bottom. Typically you’ll want to keep the bottom trimmed for air flow. 4) If you want to top do it now before flipping to flower. And if you do you’ll need to give the new branches that will result some time to grow a little.

Good luck.

2Bad

2Bad

Yes, I have plenty! First thank you for allowing me to join the forum. This can help me tremendously. I am also here to help in any way I can. Now to my questions lol:

1. When do I know I’m out of the vegetative stage?

2. When adding nutrients is it ml per gallon or just what’s on the bottle?

3. The smaller plant has little leaves at the bottom, is that normal?

4. Should I do topping on my first grow?
Sorry just seen these...

1. They will let you know since they're autos they start to flower whenever their heart tells them too

2. It is ml/per gallon typically

3. normal

4. Since your plant is an auto most people would say don't top. Topping makes side branches catch up to the main branch. Typically I fim but only when needed.

K

KRD813

1) It’s out of veg when you flip the light cycle to 12/12. 2) Not sure I follow question 2. I’d recommend following the bottle instructions at 1/2 dose and watch the plants. Check the manufacturers website for a feed chart. 3) It’s normal for the new growth at the bottom. Typically you’ll want to keep the bottom trimmed for air flow. 4) If you want to top do it now before flipping to flower. And if you do you’ll need to give the new branches that will result some time to grow a little.

Good luck.
Keep it trimmed like take those leads off?

K

KRD813

Sorry just seen these...

1. They will let you know since they're autos they start to flower whenever their heart tells them too

2. It is ml/per gallon typically

3. normal

4. Since your plant is an auto most people would say don't top. Topping makes side branches catch up to the main branch. Typically I fim but only when needed.
So I just continue with the nutrients until then? The feeding schedule for my nutrients says I go to bloom next week.

K

KRD813

Hello all,

Thank you for all your great information! I do have another question…I’ve been looking around and I’ve seen a few people have some type of net looking thing set up as the flower grow in their boxes so the flowers don’t move much. Can anyone give me a little advice on how to set one of those up? I think one came with my Supercloset but they didn’t give me any setup instructions. Thanks in advance!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Hello all,

Thank you for all your great information! I do have another question…I’ve been looking around and I’ve seen a few people have some type of net looking thing set up as the flower grow in their boxes so the flowers don’t move much. Can anyone give me a little advice on how to set one of those up? I think one came with my Supercloset but they didn’t give me any setup instructions. Thanks in advance!
you asking how to fit the scrog net to the tent? your using a tent?

K

KRD813

you asking how to fit the scrog net to the tent? your using a tent?
No. I am using a supercloset. Sorry I didn’t explain it the best. I think it is used to keep the flowers in place..I think. It goes somewhere between the middle and upper part of the grow box.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

had to google supercloset, interesting. contact the bro who sold it to u they must remotely help set it up lol. after sales service is included in your purchase
No. I am using a supercloset. Sorry I didn’t explain it the best. I think it is used to keep the flowers in place..I think. It goes somewhere between the middle and upper part of the grow box.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

some people dont like the idea of hydro and scrog net above fucking with the space tho thats just from observation

K

KRD813

some people dont like the idea of hydro and scrog net above fucking with the space tho thats just from observation
I was just thinking about reaching out to them also. Will do. What’s the reason people don’t like it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom