First grow…started 12/26/22. Any and all information is helpful

• Thread starter KRD813
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

thanks, im gonna assume this is after we increased the dosage. cause is looking like nute burn. you plant isnt using the nutrients up fast enough and you need to lower it back down till shes gotten bigger
are many of the leaves like that if its one or two i would remove so as to monitor if it progresses

K

KRD813

did you really just buy a humidifier for a closet at your rh
edit: you need to cancel that order , i havnt used amazon but similar online stores have the option to do so. holding thumbs
Canceled. Thanks. Which one should I get?

K

KRD813

thanks, im gonna assume this is after we increased the dosage. cause is looking like nute burn. you plant isnt using the nutrients up fast enough and you need to lower it back down till shes gotten bigger
are many of the leaves like that if its one or two i would remove so as to monitor if it progresses
Thanks. It’s only just a couple. I will take them off now.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

id hate to tell you want to get without having bought or used a product. im using gmc which wont be available to you as its a local company and ive never bought off amazon, anything.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

im trying to think how to effectively dehu in a supercloset space, cause small dehu wont have drain and you cant drill holes in that closet anyway (probably). it just sitting in the supercloset with a tank full off water only helps when you empty very often.

K

KRD813

im trying to think how to effectively dehu in a supercloset space, cause small dehu wont have drain and you cant drill holes in that closet anyway (probably). it just sitting in the supercloset with a tank full off water only helps when you empty very often.
Thanks for even trying to help.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Thanks for even trying to help.
you are not in flower yet, there is time you noticed i asked around on threads related to superclosets, im doing this on other forum as well. ill update you if i find out more. but being in front of the box with tools would have been an easy solution. much harder working off pics but lets see what happens

K

KRD813

you are not in flower yet, there is time you noticed i asked around on threads related to superclosets, im doing this on other forum as well. ill update you if i find out more. but being in front of the box with tools would have been an easy solution. much harder working off pics but lets see what happens
Thank you so much for your help I truly appreciate it. How long do you think I have before flower?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

can you confirm the intake and outake whether it is active or passive
thinking now displacement is gonna be the option

E

elusiveshame

WELOV Humidifiers for Bedroom, 1 Gallon Tank Cool Mist Humidifiers for Large Room, Quiet Air Vaporizer Humidifier with Timer, Night Light, No Leaks, Easy to Clean, Room Humidifiers for Baby, Plants https://a.co/d/2xJTWVm

Is this one big enough? Do you have one you can suggest?

You only need a small humidifier. Misting water into the air is misting water into the air. I use this in both of my tents: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SB2V969

You'd also benefit from using a humidistat: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BDLF2FK

Of course, I'm not sure how you'd run either one in your room as it doesn't look like it has any access holes, and even a small humidifier will probably be too large for that space.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

why on earth does he need a humidifier when currently running at 70rh

K

KRD813

You only need a small humidifier. Misting water into the air is misting water into the air. I use this in both of my tents: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SB2V969

You'd also benefit from using a humidistat: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BDLF2FK

Of course, I'm not sure how you'd run either one in your room as it doesn't look like it has any access holes, and even a small humidifier will probably be too large for that space.
Thanks I’m researching every option available!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m sticking my nose on here sorry - you will need to lower rh in flower , preferably around 50 but I’ve ran as high as 60/65 with lots of air flow! Lol I have one tent with a small dehuey I empty every day sometimes twice ! U gotta do what ya gotta do ! The others in my room I use the exhaust fans as much possible to exhaust the damp air back into my room where the air will be recirculated .

Do you have a way to exhaust the air in the closet ? If not a little dehumidifier will be neede . Just my opinion and 3 cents

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Intake or outtake on the humidifier? Or Growbox?

I was trying to determine what size of a fan would need to be installed to take away the humid air from the super closet. this need an level of undertanding and tools required to make alterations to the closet. I don't know if you are looking at modifying the closet or not but thats what I would have gone with but that doesnt help you much. Your only issue currently is high humidity and from the beginning I said we need a dehumidifier. so lets order one and sorr you out. can you send me a direct message with some sort of budget regarding the dehumidifier. Thanks man

K

KRD813

I’m sticking my nose on here sorry - you will need to lower rh in flower , preferably around 50 but I’ve ran as high as 60/65 with lots of air flow! Lol I have one tent with a small dehuey I empty every day sometimes twice ! U gotta do what ya gotta do ! The others in my room I use the exhaust fans as much possible to exhaust the damp air back into my room where the air will be recirculated .

Do you have a way to exhaust the air in the closet ? If not a little dehumidifier will be neede . Just my opinion and 3 cents
Thank you for your help! Can you please advise me on what type of dehumidifier I should use? I have no problem emptying it out everyday I just know I have to get that humidity down by flower stage.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

could someone in the usa/ca have a look at this product
its rated for smaller growtent theoretically should work here.. but please confirm i dont know vivosun or any amazon brand

Top Bottom