First grow 1 auto and one photo

• Thread starter Bigredauto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Ok I'm new here and to growing so thought a grow diary be good idea .
I'm using ffof in 3gal pot for auto pounder autoflower. And and 9pound hammer×gorilla biscuit in small 2qt pot till transplant . Haven't started to feed them yet . But I plan on using lotus nutes I have and cal mag. I got 600w led actually 108w veg and bloom only using veg right now and 25w led side light. And this is 10 days since seed. How do they look auto on top and photo period on bottom.

First grow 1 auto and one photo
First grow 1 auto and one photo 2
threatco

threatco

Looks gorgeous to me! Should get some good buds of those with that light.

Ill just repeat the old mantra. When learning, less is way more. Less water and less nutrients then most people would assume.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Thanks guys I'll keep ya posted with updates . Always can use some advice with this being my first grow

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Doing update on grow . Looking good so far on day 14 from seed .auto on top and photo period on bottom

IMG 20200515 195406 kindlephoto 551068752
IMG 20200515 195133 kindlephoto 551035169
Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Update on the girls have had one feeding with nutes and got phlizon 600w on veg and bloom . Have the photo period her topping well fim. Still think both are short for the beginning of week 3 . But both look good . I'm using lotus grow for nutes. Auto on top and photo on bottom

IMG 20200521 191728 kindlephoto 180215171
IMG 20200521 191720 kindlephoto 180172792
Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Looks like drainage on your small plant isnt as good. Kinda droopy compared to fabric pot. Maybe poke some more holes. And rake top of soil with fork. Every other day I work top of soil around. help keep top of soil nice and loose for that air.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Looks like drainage on your small plant isnt as good. Kinda droopy compared to fabric pot. Maybe poke some more holes. And rake top of soil with fork. Every other day I work top of soil around. help keep top of soil nice and loose for that air.
Ok thanks man I wasn't thinking much of it because I was going to bigger fabric pot in time . But also I'm new to growing its my first time so I was over looking the droopy . And never thought of raking but makes great since . That's why I'm on the site thanks helps alot.

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Anytime, I'm new aswell. Your starting off a hell of a lot better then I was lol. Looks good and being first grow make sure you get ph meter and tds meter ph up and down. Mainly up from my experience, and a pipette. With them tools you will be exponentially ahead. Not sure what soil you said if you did but at that size if its hot(fertilized) do not add anything for now.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Anytime, I'm new aswell. Your starting off a hell of a lot better then I was lol. Looks good and being first grow make sure you get ph meter and tds meter ph up and down. Mainly up from my experience, and a pipette. With them tools you will be exponentially ahead. Not sure what soil you said if you did but at that size if its hot(fertilized) do not add anything for now.
Yes I got all of those before I started . Also I'm using ffof soil straight out of bag it was hot so I flushed it down to I think 800 ppm I would have to check my notes to be sure . But I have only fed once and it was like only 1/8 of what was recommended on the lotus grow . Gonna just water with oh of 6.5 till I see any sign of deficiencies. To just be safe . But thanks I'm surprised it's going good so far to be honest.

Top Bottom