FIRST GROW 20 AUTO ADVICE PLEASE

• Thread starter Prideintech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prideintech

Prideintech

Hello everyone, first time grower... Here is my story!!!!! ATTACHED IS PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

So I have 20 auto flowers half Super Skunk Half White Widow ILGM seeds.
8x8 tent
2 300 watt actual wattage Mars hydro each
2 600 w actual wattage each king led
5 gal pots with ocean forest.
FIRST MONTH WAS ROUGH, I ONLY RAN ONE 300w. So plants had it rough in beginning
Using 500 ppm gh hydro nutrients.
Ph 6.0 - 6.7
I’m now into Day 76 from seed.
Temps 74 -80
Humidity 50% during flower now.
I DID NO TRAINING.
I think my plants have a nutrients lock out salt build up???
I JUST FLUSHED WITH PLAIN WATER TO HELP.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PICS THEY HAVE DATES ON THEM. Please I just need advice. I did no transplanting either. I NEED ADVICE FOR MY NEXT GROW WHICH IS GONNA BE PHOTOS.
LAST VIDEO IS 76 from seed

First grow 20 auto advice please
First grow 20 auto advice please 2
First grow 20 auto advice please 3
First grow 20 auto advice please 4
First grow 20 auto advice please 5
First grow 20 auto advice please 6
First grow 20 auto advice please 7
First grow 20 auto advice please 8
First grow 20 auto advice please 9
First grow 20 auto advice please 10
First grow 20 auto advice please 11
First grow 20 auto advice please 12
First grow 20 auto advice please 13
First grow 20 auto advice please 14
First grow 20 auto advice please 15
First grow 20 auto advice please 16

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Feed rate? Do you water to runoff? What are the runoff ph and ppm

Prideintech

Prideintech

Feed rate? Do you water to runoff? What are the runoff ph and ppm

I water till runoff, I don’t empty my run off frequently but I just checked it, it’s at 3000 ppm sometimes more. The run off ph is 6.2. I water every 3-4 days. All of them consume 30 gallons now. I always used nutrients after day 30, I never used plain water in between until today. Maybe she needs a nice flush?

Moshmen

Moshmen

You letting the run off in the dishes get used back up?
3000 pretty high in my opinion and still 6.2 ph ? I would expect the ph to be lower under these conditions

Flush and reset with a balanced feed - doesn’t look like your to far away from the finish you will be fine

Prideintech

Prideintech

You letting the run off in the dishes get used back up?
3000 pretty high in my opinion and still 6.2 ph ? I would expect the ph to be lower under these conditions

Flush and reset with a balanced feed - doesn’t look like your to far away from the finish you will be fine
The run off isn’t being used, the pots are on a circular plate elevated slightly so the pot dosent touch water in run off tray, it just evaporated some. I’m 76 days from seed now, there autos so they started to flower automatically at 36 days. The second to last video was this morning. How long you think I got left? Also one tray had no water in it so I checked the run off, it was at 6.0 ph and 2400 ppm from the 80 ppm plain water I just used

Moshmen

Moshmen

The run off isn’t being used, the pots are on a circular plate elevated slightly so the pot dosent touch water in run off tray, it just evaporated some. I’m 76 days from seed now, there autos so they started to flower automatically at 36 days. The second to last video was this morning. How long you think I got left? Also one tray had no water in it so I checked the run off, it was at 6.0 ph and 2400 ppm from the 80 ppm plain water I just used
I can’t open the videos I think there’s a driver issue or sumthin - you have plants at various stages so I think ya got a couple weeks mayb on the mature ones I see ?

Run off ppm /ph will be different on different plants. me personally would be cutting back food in the mature plants anyways - I don’t flush but taper off to the end

Prideintech

Prideintech

I can’t open the videos I think there’s a driver issue or sumthin - you have plants at various stages so I think ya got a couple weeks mayb on the mature ones I see ?

Run off ppm /ph will be different on different plants. me personally would be cutting back food in the mature plants anyways - I don’t flush but taper off to the end
Thanks for feedback. I sent you a message with pictures from videos

Latest posts

Top Bottom