First grow, 3rd week of flower ... taking all and any suggestions

• Thread starter Clm307
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clm307

Clm307

is it localised? or throughout the plant, this discolouration along the edges of the leaves? I can't tell from other pickies. Slightly burnt tips? just wild guess, suspects includes pH, nutrients and temps.
its on a couple of the fan leafs up top I will get a better look tonight at lights on ..

02trueblue

02trueblue

Nice work bud! They look stellar. The small nugs could just be genetics,

That picture of the leaf - that's from over feeding. I wouldn't worry about it since you're already in week 5. Just back off the nutes slightly. Around week 6-7 you can start backing off the nutes anyway. You can tell it's overfed vs underfed because the overall appearance of the plant is super dark green and lush... definitely not underfed.

Killer job! She's super frosty, just flush her well and you'll have some primo smoke

Clm307

Clm307

Nice work bud! They look stellar. The small nugs could just be genetics,

That picture of the leaf - that's from over feeding. I wouldn't worry about it since you're already in week 5. Just back off the nutes slightly. Around week 6-7 you can start backing off the nutes anyway. You can tell it's overfed vs underfed because the overall appearance of the plant is super dark green and lush... definitely not underfed.

Killer job! She's super frosty, just flush her well and you'll have some primo smoke

cool thank u for that knowledge 🤙... I can’t wait last couple weeks take forever man, trichs look pretty cloudy but no ambers yet

02trueblue

02trueblue

hell yeah! All those hairs sticking out will first turn orange/brownish, then they'll retract back into the bud. Then the bud will swell up and the amber trichomes will begin to appear. Getting there! The last couple weeks always take the longest for me too. I almost try not to look at them lol

Top Bottom