first grow any advice...

• Thread starter grow4u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grow4u

i found this seed in my buddys dryin room and now i have a 7 weed plant just starting veg.. i just topped it and i need to know how much water i should be giving it.. its in a 6 gallon bucket here it is any adivce please..

First grow any advice
First grow any advice 2
First grow any advice 3
K

kripplecreek

Just keep the soil moist and dont overwater you will know if it needs it is that in pure miracle grow potting soil or anything? That stuff soaks up water and dissipates it fast looks good on what you are doing so far stick with it?:hi

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, I would go get some Age Old Organics and use that for a good beginner nute line. Also, just wait for the plant to tell you when to water again. Watch the leaves, if they go from praying or above the horizon then no water, but if they start dipping below the horizon, then you need to water again. I hope that makes sense. You can alway go buy a cheap moisture meter for reference until you can "feel" the plant more and it's needs. Happy harvests and welcome to the farm!!!

S

Sunbiz1

That's a very large container for that sized plant. You'll find that it's easy to over water b/c the soil below the root system tends to stay wet for weeks. Also, if you have not done so, drill a bunch of holes in the sides of that container near the bottom.

Good luck!

Top Bottom