First grow Auto not looking good

• Thread starter aiwnjoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aiwnjoo

aiwnjoo

Hi, we are using cana coco soil, 24-26 deg and well lit, 18 on 6 off at the minute and it was looking good until recently, there are plenty of buds but the leaves are a concern, I’m just using UK tap water which should have ok Ph.

just bought the coco a and b, how does it look and any advice ?

First grow auto not looking good
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You need to use fertilizer every watering in coco. Straight water will make them look like that.

Moshmen

Moshmen

It’s not very likely your tap water is ph correctly either - coco like a low ph 5.6-5.8 I believe and I also think trips is correct balanced nutes and cal mag every watering - never let coco completely dry out - need to do a little research here on the farm lots of good coco growers . Try the search bar

aiwnjoo

aiwnjoo

Is it too late to fix this? I’ve ordered coco a and b which comes tomorrow. Bottled water has a 6.2 ph that I have so will switch.

Wish me luck

Texasbob

Texasbob

Hi, we are using cana coco soil, 24-26 deg and well lit, 18 on 6 off at the minute and it was looking good until recently, there are plenty of buds but the leaves are a concern, I’m just using UK tap water which should have ok Ph.

just bought the coco a and b, how does it look and any advice ?
Checking the ph is one of the most important things in growing! You can buy a ph meter for under 20 bucks so considering how much you save by growing your own its a great deal!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Idk I’m not a coco grower I just read a bit. Lol
I’m one of those guys that thinks everything is saveable ! Lmao

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Is it too late to fix this? I’ve ordered coco a and b which comes tomorrow. Bottled water has a 6.2 ph that I have so will switch.

Wish me luck
No fixing it, just a learning experience. You will still get a little bit, start with the flowering fertilizer for mid to late flower. You might get a half oz.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Coco holds water much longer than dirt, if your feeding you need to cut down, your light may be to close, get a battery powerd ph meter and check it.

aiwnjoo

aiwnjoo

It’s not being over watered, heat check done aswell and temperature is perfect. Not used any nutrients apart from miracle gro but will try Coco AandB now

Latest posts

Top Bottom