first grow cfl bagseed

• Thread starter nufc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nufc1

Whats up growers:character0035: Im 3 weeks in flowering using cfls, 1 125w 2700k , 1 45w 2700k, 1 45w 6400k. Im using b&q compost, i have myler on the walls and a fan on when the lights are on (12 hrs) Im going to add more lights next week. the seed is just a bagseed i planted it on the 20th october 2011. i used miracle gro in veg and some flowering nutes in flower but i have just ran out im guna get some PK 13-14 in a cupple weeks.I did cut some fan leafs off she is huge! Im gettin a new boiler tomorrow so i have to get her out this room and into my room for the day and night:sad0047:.... What do you's think? Hows it looking this is my first time growing so im learning. Does anyone know where i can get molasses in the uk ? if not i can get some off ebay thanks in advance for any help!
peace! :animbong:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
its not letting me post pictures

max image file size is 1.4mb per image.

and molasses is sold in health shops try holland and barret or a similar shop

:animbong:

N

nufc1

cheers .. i think its because iv just signd up for this site its saying..

your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

N

nufc1

I am getting a new boiler put in tomorrow and they need to be in this room so i have just mooved it in my room in a spare wardrobe for the night and half of tomorrow. my fan sliped a bit and noked a bit off bud off, a branch just snapped off and one was hanging so i just puled it off it just looks like hairs but im guna dry it any smoke it. My lights go off at 10pm and on at 10am. The plant doesnt fit in the wardrobe fully so the lights not at the top but its only for a short while as im turning the lights off in about 3 hours and then they will just be on half of tomorrow
DSC01916

DSC01928

DSC01915

DSC01929

DSC01933

DSC01932

DSC01934

DSC01924

DSC01931

G

GrimloxK

wow man that is one tall motherfucking plant...I'm a cfl grower myself and it's best to keep plants under 4 feet when using cfls unless you have them covered in cfls.

I support your grow!

N

nufc

I know its huge! I didn't really no what to expect during flowering and she tuck off lol if I grow again I will defo do some topping or training. Cheers :)

Dodge

Dodge

Dayamn!! You have created a monster! Nice shape, sort of like a Christmas tree. How tall is she? How tall do you expect it to reach? It will definitely be interesting to see how she grows... later

S

stormannorm

Hi nufc i use bio bizz grow in veg and on bio's web site they say that the grow is molasses.check it out its fairly cheap and u can get it from your local hydro shop.peace.nice tree by the way

Latest posts

Top Bottom