First grow. Day 24 flower . When to stop touching the plant ? + fitst orange pistils

• Thread starter Keod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keod

Keod

Hey guys I am checking up to see if I'm on the right track since its my first grow .

So i am on day 24 flower I defoliated a bit of the big fan leaves a day or two ago .

Does this look okay ? And when should I stop touching the plants and just water them until harvests?

Also on planta pistils are already starting to turn orange! Is this normal ?

What do you guys think ?

Green Crack
BioCanna soil + nutrients
670W LED

First grow day 24 flower  when to stop touching the plant    fitst orange pistils
First grow day 24 flower  when to stop touching the plant    fitst orange pistils 2
Cypress66

Cypress66

Hey guys I am checking up to see if I'm on the right track since its my first grow .

So i am on day 24 flower I defoliated a bit of the big fan leaves a day or two ago .

Does this look okay ? And when should I stop touching the plants and just water them until harvests?

What do you guys think ?

Green Crack
670W LED
They are looking good and as for the defoliation I would say in the first picture it looks like plenty hard to say on the second one the orange pistols I’ve had that before you will see them change a lot in the next few weeks you have a magnifying glass or a jewellers loop to inspect the trichs if not you should get yourself one 20/30 x is what I use there cheap to buy the only way to properly check for ripeness peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

As for the nutes I run up to the flush normally to the end of week 7 depending on strain i do ease up on that last week with the loop you will know when they are ready to flush peace ✌️

Keod

Keod

They are looking good and as for the defoliation I would say in the first picture it looks like plenty hard to say on the second one the orange pistols I’ve had that before you will see them change a lot in the next few weeks you have a magnifying glass or a jewellers loop to inspect the trichs if not you should get yourself one 20/30 x is what I use there cheap to buy the only way to properly check for ripeness peace ✌
Yeah I plan on getting a jeweler loop
As for the nutes I run up to the flush normally to the end of week 7 depending on strain i do ease up on that last week with the loop you will know when they are ready to flush peace ✌
Thanks man ! But i was talking about physically touching the plant lst defoliation ect ... do I ever stop?

Cypress66

Cypress66

Yeah I plan on getting a jeweler loop

Thanks man ! But i was talking about physically touching the plant lst defoliation ect ... do I ever stop?
Try not to touch your flowers but you can still touch them don’t think you will be doing any more lst at this point but I still take a few of the fan leaves off that are shading any bud sites but you will find that you won’t have to do that much maybe just a few and any that you may have missed on your last one just remember that you are the gardener at the end of the day i defoiliate all the way through the grow really don’t know how people don’t but like i say it’s all down to the gardener inspect your plants regularly so you have to touch them just be gentle

Zunk99

Zunk99

What do you guys think ?

Green Crack
670W LED
I personally chopped all the way to the top 1-3 nodes on all my branches. People said I was wrong for doing that abd I won’t see much yield but my girls took off and it was a lot more manageable keeping up on trimming. Once a week you should do some light trimming. Keep them budsites in the light.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I personally chopped all the way to the top 1-3 nodes on all my branches. People said I was wrong for doing that abd I won’t see much yield but my girls took off and it was a lot more manageable keeping up on trimming. Once a week you should do some light trimming. Keep them budsites in the light.
Yeah i go quite hard on them but I’m still a bit of a chicken dont lollipop only started bending on my current garden topped them about 4 weeks before the flick and im pleased with the outcome but yes keep the light on the buds i remember one dude saying that you should not be able to see through your plants well each to their own every one is different but i don’t agree with that one

Zunk99

Zunk99

Yeah i go quite hard on them but I’m still a bit of a chicken dont lollipop only started bending on my current garden topped them about 4 weeks before the flick and im pleased with the outcome but yes keep the light on the buds i remember one dude saying that you should not be able to see through your plants well each to their own every one is different but i don’t agree with that one
So many different ways. This grow I’m chopping after the 3rd or 4th node and am going to try and Scrog to the best of my ability

Cypress66

Cypress66

So many different ways. This grow I’m chopping after the 3rd or 4th node and am going to try and Scrog to the best of my ability
Aint that the truth i watched a great blog and can’t remember where but this guy bent the plant so it would grow in a circular shape literally round the outside of the pot i tried it on the last one but I accidentally snapped the top of one of them so i topped the other one as well they have turned out great huge growth only 2ft high but without the bending probably best part of 3ft that’s how I will be doing it from now on always learning ain’t it great 👍

Cypress66

Cypress66

Aint that the truth i watched a great blog and can’t remember where but this guy bent the plant so it would grow in a circular shape literally round the outside of the pot i tried it on the last one but I accidentally snapped the top of one of them so i topped the other one as well they have turned out great huge growth only 2ft high but without the bending probably best part of 3ft that’s how I will be doing it from now on always learning ain’t it great 👍
What you growing at the moment bro?

Top Bottom