First grow - Day 49F - Nirvana Blue Dream - Close to harvest?

• Thread starter renderdude9000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
renderdude9000

renderdude9000

Hello, new grower and member here. I was hoping for some insight on this Blue Dream. Not sure how much longer this plant needs!

I am seeing mostly milky trichomes in some spots, and other spots milky and clear. I'm not seeing large calyx so I'm hoping I am checking in the correct spot.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

First grow   day 49f   nirvana blue dream   close to harvest
First grow   day 49f   nirvana blue dream   close to harvest 2
Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

Day 49? Most likely a little early. The plants I’ve got running are currently on day 80 with a couple more to go for my liking. Looking nice and frosty though! They usually fill out a good bit in the last few weeks should definitely let them go a bit longer

renderdude9000

renderdude9000

To clarify, it’s 49 days since it’s been under 12/12. It was germinated on 11/30/20. Thanks for your feedback!

Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

Even 49 days flower seems a little early. Yeah I’m on I think day 80 flower today and just started getting the amber I’m looking for. Let them go a bit longer if you can. From what I understand blue dream is usually a good yielder probably be worth the wait to let them harden up a bit.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Even 49 days flower seems a little early. Yeah I’m on I think day 80 flower today and just started getting the amber I’m looking for. Let them go a bit longer if you can. From what I understand blue dream is usually a good yielder probably be worth the wait to let them harden up a bit.
+1
Keep them going don’t rush em. All strains I’ve ran were 63+ days nothing less. Also only check trichs on nugs, never check sugar leafs they’ll almost always turn amber before. Good luck. 🍀. Looking good.

Top Bottom