Hi everyone! Here's an update on my first grow attempt of Gelato clones. They are growing each day, but, I'm not sure if they'll get taller or be short. I wait for my medium to start getting dry before I feed. I don't overtop since I'm trying to keep my medium not too wet. The Lotus nutrients seem to be working well with these ladies. I add about .2g more of the recommended nutrients when feeding and they all been loving it. I did experience minor gnat issues in the first week of flowering. That was contained (killed about 3 and they disappeared). I'm excited to continue seeing the growth. I appreciated your feedback.
- Strain: Gelato (Clones).
- Medium: Coco + Perlite + Soil.
- Water: RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Nutrients: Lotus.
- Weeks: 4 1/2 weeks Veg, 2 week Flowering (Some pruning made in the 4th day of flowering).
- Stage: Flowering.
- PH: 5.8 - 6.0.
- Lighting: Phantom PHENO 440 LED.
- Knob Position: 100%
- Room Temp: 69 - 80 degrees.
- Room Humidity: 45 - 55.