first grow diary - yep...bagseed I know but, when I can forget I'm partaking, then sure.

• Thread starter lunarob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FTCG

FTCG

oops..hit reply too soon but...
Yes..I agree with early harvest for distinct terp medical profiles. Also even seeded profiles. Thanks for droppung by and excuse my stream of consc if its lengthy. Just a post and I got some community...be well.
No need to apologize. That was deep. I know so many people struggling with it, and who are not in a position to get help. Not really willing to hear it, to trapped in the cycle. It's the least I can do to offer support when I know there are people out there who need it. Makes me happy and forgetting of my own woes.

Very sorry to hear of your bro, he lives on in you. And no doubt you pull strength from the experience.

Keep others in your heart, ahead of your own and there is much to live for.

Love, eclipse all. No better and more calming feeling out there.

E

eirI

No need to apologize. That was deep. I know so many people struggling with it, and who are not in a position to get help. Not really willing to hear it, to trapped in the cycle. It's the least I can do to offer support when I know there are people out there who need it. Makes me happy and forgetting of my own woes.

Very sorry to hear of your bro, he lives on in you. And no doubt you pull strength from the experience.

Keep others in your heart, ahead of your own and there is much to live for.

Love, eclipse all. No better and more calming feeling out there.
Thank you and I love you brother

97417ADD FFFC 42BD 8949 E2D84E012200
F9E9BE3B 1414 4327 90A4 EC0FEE43D0DF
8B678142 16CD 41D5 9B74 F58DF9F91D09
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ummm...always amazed at what happens when one (I) shows up. How else can I expect to break from isolation. And we all share, perhaps not the story, but certainly chapters of this heartache. The erosion that happens after years of softer, easier measures against addiction. I lost my brother and I empathize with your experience of a past love still loved slipping in and out. The characters can be reaaranged for their faults and ignoranc... all come out...if ever..with heavy hearts. Evidence of compassion and unconditional love in the face of vulnerability. Evidence that there is heart. Enough for me. I am at a stage where I am, with cultivation even at a smalll scale, realizing I am loving this plant so much more because that love is eclipsing opiates. Leaving opiates isnleaving a dysfunctional relationship and there is that chemical love so inseparable from real affection...how it substitutes everything!.Y
Damn brother.
A poet/philosopher at heart, an addict and a passionate weed growist.. are you my soul mate? :p Pm me. Got somethin fer ya.

Last edited:
lunarob

lunarob

2019 05 12 005045
2019 05 11 150236
2019 05 11 150236

Ahhhhhhh......
smoke......report......
...interesting how smoke softens in just even days, identifying nutrient flavors(cough) by smoking leaves and unripe buds thoughout grow...(again an excuse to smoke substituted with advances in research)...but back to sweepin up the trim.

softened to more of chocolatey, citrusy, licorice notes. I'm being generous. Oh and thank God for the camera flash...(I need to remind myself that..hey..there were trichomes there I swear!). Also..this varietal (I will use this term anywhere just because..) was very low odor. Just thought maybe odor from hear on out would be nothing but my next girl is danking out a bit... so I'm remembering this one for this trait.

As for experience...surprisingly impressed but, then again, with what I've learned from others, despite the humble setup, sure. Better than the seed's original flower so yeah. I think I clapped...hmm. Soaring for like two hours and distracting. So I'm leaning on this one as sativa heavy..will add weeks next flowering. Makes sense. Ash isn't bad. Cedar for sure in the second hand. I don't get that with the loud I get here which seems indica dominant..makes sense.
a.k.a. chocolatey with a zippy kinda sexy buzz (usually I'd put out more than enough info on this trait)..reminds me of herb when i was wee little. I realize that I haven't experienced smoke like I've encountered elsewhere for a while...but I don't have to have a meeting God, death rebirth experience 3 times a day. I respect those enough to respect those.....take care. ciao'. Next up... second log..

lunarob

lunarob

Damn brother.
A poet/philosopher at heart, an addict and a passionate weed growist.. are you my soul mate? :p Pm me. Got somethin fer ya.

Don't joke as I have no problem with putting out threads for a soil scientist, female....the previous being non-negotiable. Soil science... wow...sticks. I'll p.m. ya when i figure it out and break out a bit..

ohhhh...so this is like like-mindedness...oops..

Latest posts

Top Bottom