First grow ever—how does it look?

• Thread starter bwilson1185
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bwilson1185

bwilson1185

This is my first grow. Brand new and don’t really know what I’m doing, but I think their looking pretty good so far. Their approximately 6 weeks old post germination. I topped all three above the 4th node and have done some very light pruning. I don’t really know what to do next, so I’ll be doing a lot of reading in the coming days!

First grow everhow does it look
Mothman

Mothman

This is my first grow. Brand new and don’t really know what I’m doing, but I think their looking pretty good so far. Their approximately 6 weeks old post germination. I topped all three above the 4th node and have done some very light pruning. I don’t really know what to do next, so I’ll be doing a lot of reading in the coming days!
👍They look healthy to me, but I’m even less experienced than you! I start my first tent grow in about 10-11 days.

The one closest to the camera looks a little bit stretchy to me. It might want more light. What strain are you growing?

Also, are you going to do any low stress training to flatten/fill them out?

Mothman

Mothman

If you do buy a tent, consider height. Factor in how much vertical space will be unusable for growth due to pot height + light hang-down. What’s left is vertical grow space (excluding some buffer space between plant tops and lights). A tent will also be more reflective, helping to bounce some light to the lower parts of the plants.

Top Bottom