First Grow Ever. 2xMH TSW2000 in 3X3 Day 4 (clones)

• Thread starter FloridaMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FloridaMan

FloridaMan

tent (1).jpg

Hi, I'm new so I just wanted to start this. The sidelight was free after getting lost in the mail and arriving with 3/4 panels not working as well as some other diodes damaged.
Day-4 (not middle pot- they are 2.5 weeks)
Added Great white for the first time today. Bought my first bottle. I also added recommended cal-mag amount with (unsure if correct) 6.2PH water @ room temp after the light filter and sit out for 24 hours in home depot bucket. (I think to remove chlorine)
I water when very top drys until I see they have roots and then I will water when I can feel the missing weight of water when handling pots.
Top light 50% @ 24 inches
Side light 25% @ there :)

Future Plans: Fans that attach to poles. Would love a fan suggestion that has a paper-thin way to attach between pole and canvas. I'm not sure about this either, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to stress the bad sewing on these Mars Hydro tents.
Open to suggestions.

Arwood

Arwood

Looking great. Excited to see the results. Which MH tent do you have? I have a fat clip on fan in my MH tent and the sewing seems all good. Feels sturdy. My only gripe with the tent is there’s still random spots on the canvas with light bleed. Like the loom couldn’t weave close enough or something (if that’s a thing).

your girls look a little thirsty

FloridaMan

FloridaMan

Hello! You are the first interaction I have had on this site. 🥳 I have the 3'3"x3'3"x 6' or 3x3 i guess. I just bought a tower fan, but I do thank you for that advice. I may be the next try if needed. The light leaks are obvious. I want to look into the A/C Infinity Cloud tent more for the next tent. Yes, the girls are unhappy after I failed them. I should have let the branches recover fully from the LST I did. They are super droopy and I don't think they will make it. I did take 4 more clones with properly healed branches and I took more care to trim all the leaves down and they are looking very happy. I also added Great White for the first time yesterday so I hope everyone recovers, but I have backups and I can only flower this tent so there will be a culling (I like saying that) at some point I think anyway. I will upload the new clones later. Gota run. Nice to meet you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom