First grow ever: 4 bucket DWC

• Thread starter Dabfucios
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dabfucios

This is my first grow. Got a for bucket setup. Running Advanced nutrients grow micro and bloom w/B-52 and voodoo juice. RO water, keeping ph 5.5-5.8 and my ppm is staying proper for vegetative stage. Ran in to issues early on but finally getting it down! You guys wanna add anything I could do to get it better? Thanks for your help!
First grow ever 4 bucket dwc
First grow ever 4 bucket dwc 2
First grow ever 4 bucket dwc 4
First grow ever 4 bucket dwc 5
First grow ever 4 bucket dwc 3

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is my first grow. Got a for bucket setup. Running Advanced nutrients grow micro and bloom w/B-52 and voodoo juice. RO water, keeping ph 5.5-5.8 and my ppm is staying proper for vegetative stage. Ran in to issues early on but finally getting it down! You guys wanna add anything I could do to get it better? Thanks for your help! View attachment 902968View attachment 902970View attachment 902972View attachment 902973View attachment 902971
Not enough hydroton looks like your going to get light leaks into the res... not good. They are to deep i feel so getting the airflow to the base of the stems will be difficult and may wanna keep an eye out for stem rot and try to get some airflow there. Just seen a post of someone using black tape on net pots. if you have holes above or around the hydroton you will want to cover them to stop light leaks.

Not sure what proper ppm is?
I would up the temps to maybe 75F
And the humidity is low try to up it to about 60-65%

Top Bottom