First Grow(ever) in Soil Medium

• Thread starter Mdawglynn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mdawglynn

Mdawglynn

Very well done. Beautiful plants.
My concern is in the area of overfeeding. That can cause a lockout just like bad pH can.
I see some spots and tips that make me wonder if you are giving them too much. They can only eat so much.
I saw your feed schedule. It looks close to a recommended schedule from a food company.
Who helped you to put it together. It looks very complete.
I put it together on my own. Just read along from forums and YouTube has been my best friend on this venture.
i still have a long way to go though.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I put it together on my own. Just read along from forums and YouTube has been my best friend on this venture.
i still have a long way to go though.
It seems a bit much to me. I would cut it by a third and water it with about 10 gallons of fresh filtered pH water at 6.2~6.5
I think you have a toxicity issue. I don't think it's serious, but we want to keep it that way.

Either your pH is off, or you have overfed and now they are beginning to show signs.

Mdawglynn

Mdawglynn

It seems a bit much to me. I would cut it by a third and water it with about 10 gallons of fresh filtered pH water at 6.2~6.5
I think you have a toxicity issue. I don't think it's serious, but we want to keep it that way.

Either your pH is off, or you have overfed and now they are beginning to show signs.
Sincerely appreciate the input, and
I’ll give it a shot tomorrow when I feed. Updated pics in a few days.

Top Bottom