First grow ever - pls help me diagnose!

• Thread starter NoobWeedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NoobWeedGrower

NoobWeedGrower

I am totally new to growing but I’ve been having a lot of fun and it will probably become a hobby of mine.

I know it looks horrible, but it’s my first time and it was literally grown from a seed I found at the bottom of one of my pickups. Recently some of the lower leaves started to curl inwards and die. I’m scared it’s going to spread all over the plant.

Help me salvage my deformed baby!

First grow ever   pls help me diagnose
First grow ever   pls help me diagnose 2
First grow ever   pls help me diagnose 3
First grow ever   pls help me diagnose 4
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Oh ya thats a mess. You gotta take off all the dead or brown stuff. Give it water and nutrients. Use a bamboo stick in the middle of the pot and tie the stock of plant to bamboo stick. Hope it recovers. Looks weak.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Its got male flowers everywhere, but its also got some pistils lower down. Idk which gender it started as, but you need to get rid of it either way.

NoobWeedGrower

NoobWeedGrower

Oh ya thats a mess. You gotta take off all the dead or brown stuff. Give it water and nutrients. Use a bamboo stick in the middle of the pot and tie the stock of plant to bamboo stick. Hope it recovers. Looks weak.

Thank's for the advice!

Its got male flowers everywhere, but its also got some pistils lower down. Idk which gender it started as, but you need to get rid of it either way.

Yeah I was so confused when it started flowering I originally kept it as a desk plant because I thought it was male.

Sorry for being such a noob but what do you mean by "which gender it started as"? Can weeds plants switch sex through their life cycle?

Latest posts

Top Bottom