First grow, flowering taking forever

• Thread starter Microfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

A simple sulfur burn for a few days will completely eradicate PM.
Not when it gets into your central air and heating systems etc..I said almost, and would not be happy with sulfur going throughout my home..Just sayin.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Fresh oxygen is super important for anything to survive! I have exhaust outtake for my homemade tent I have a extra one that I bought as a just in case always good to have extras and I have a fan on canopy and I have a fan on floor now I have a fan facing bottom of the canopy pushing fresh airflow everywhere and did it cause my room was getting a little to hot and don't wanna add other exhaust fan till tent comes in in a couple days

J

James1969

Not when it gets into your central air and heating systems etc..I said almost, and would not be happy with sulfur going throughout my home..Just sayin.

You shouldn't get it in your HVAC if you have a good filter, but if it can get through your filter into the HVAC system, so can the sulfur to eat it all up. You could run a sulfur burn while kids are at school and you're at work, then exhaust the house for an hour before you get home. I'm not trying to argue, just telling you what to do and how to do it to kill PM.

J

James1969

I heard that same thing years ago. I've never had wpm (Knox on wood) so I've never tried it. Have you tried it personally?

Yes, I have had PM three different times, one at each of my spots. All years apart. The first time it got me was about a week before harvest, during my second ever grow. I didn't know what it was and thought my entire crop was ruined! 4 lights, 6 pounds and all covered in PM. I was distraught. Then I remembered.......THE INTERNET!! I cut down at the end of the run and cut all the buds from the stems. I then took all the bud home and filled my bathtub with water. Poured in some H2O2 (can't remember the ratio, but I want to say close to a gallon for about 3/4 full standard bathtub) and dumped in all my bud.
Now, this may sound crazy or counter-intuitive, BUT what did I have to lose?? Immediately the water started bubbling. The H2O2 was eating the PM!!!!! I left the bud in the solution for about 5 minutes, mixing constantly. I then drained the tub and rinsed all the bud several times. Not knowing what to expect. It looked great!!!!
I then threw it all on drying racks. It took about a day longer than usual to dry. Once it was dry, I trimmed it up. Looked fantastic, smelled amazing, still had all (or most of all) of it's trichomes and tasted/smoked great!!!
I ended up spraying those rooms down with bleach and then ran sulfur after the bleach had dried for a couple days. Never had PM in that spot again.

The next time I had PM, I knew what I was dealing with. I immediately ran a burn for four hours during lights off time for three days. PM was gone, never came back.

The last and most recent time, one of my mother/veg rooms got it. Ran a sulfur burn for four hours/one week (much larger area, about 1500 sq ft) the PM was gone......except for some of the babies I had just moved to a flower room. I saw signs of PM in that room about 2 days after filling it. They hadn't gone into flower yet, so I pulled all leaves showing any damage and did a sulfur burn for 3 days. Problem solved. I did that run and 2 subsequent runs in that room and not a spec of PM.

tall boys

tall boys

Hi, everyone.
I'm new here, and this is my first grow. I have a 100W cob led just for this girl, and she's been in 12/12 since early June. She is in soil, and I started giving her flowering nutes a month ago (learning on the go).
She is full of pistils but I don't see the buds fattening. Is it just my anxiety or am I missing something?

How old were your plants, when you put them in flowering ?

Top Bottom