First grow for me in SE Asia

• Thread starter Pesb0dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pesb0dy

Aloha y'all. This site has given me a wealth of information and inspiration

1st grow this century. Bought this baby on the side of the road, 10 inches tall with 2 branches. Allegedly "Pineapple" variant. Figure it was about 3-4 weeks old when I bought it. Veg for another 5 weeks then flipped to 12/12. It kinda got waaay too tall!

Now Day 22 since going to 12/12. Just opened the tent and looked. I'm thinking that these are the beginnings of buds?

First grow for me in se asia
First grow for me in se asia 2
First grow for me in se asia 3
First grow for me in se asia 4
First grow for me in se asia 5
Homesteader

Homesteader

Yup it is definitely a girl so that is good. Best of luck and hope it is stellar

P

Pesb0dy

Same plant, day 25 since flip. Seems like a whole lotta nothing is happening. She still appears female. Light ~18 inches above at ~1000 PPFD. Any clues?

20220924 164720
20220924 164729
20220924 165154
20220924 165302

P

Pesb0dy

Thinking about cutting her down. I have other plants actively flowering that could use the room. At least I got to practice with her.

Any suggestions? Should I even bother with a cutting? A clone would just do the same, right?

ninjadip

ninjadip

Thinking about cutting her down. I have other plants actively flowering that could use the room. At least I got to practice with her.

Any suggestions? Should I even bother with a cutting? A clone would just do the same, right?
Hey there! Welcome! I'm new too, this place is great for knowledge isn't it?

I'm not sure what you got but I think more details need to be shared, soil/hydro, nutes, ppm, ph, etc.. for anyone to give good advice.

P

Pesb0dy

Thanks for writing, Ninjadip. This is a great place for info!

Water with 6.5 pH, soil grow, soil from Canna420 (usual mix of bat guano, worm castings, etc.), nutes are Nature Hydroponics, not currently tracking PPM. All other plants are grown under exactly the same soil/tent/water/ferts/light/etc. are flowering after <3 weeks.

This was a plant I bought on impulse from a guy with a stand on the side of the road. It was 10 inches tall, 1 fork with sparse foliage. Labeled "Pineapple", but who really knows? I definitely let it veg too long (7 weeks). It throws out a few pistils/day, but no actual bud formation. Light ~18 inches above at ~1000 PPFD.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Ok I rewatched video. What is your flower cycle regimen: Light times, bloom mode, fert switch...

Crazy how it's been in flower that long, hm

P

Pesb0dy

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah. 7 weeks veg at 18/6, 29 days flower at 12/12.

Nutra Hydroponics A/B. A = 5-0-1, B= 0-5-4. Veg 1mlA +2ml B/liter, flower 2ml A + 2ml B/liter. EC 0.7 on veg ferts, 1.6 on flower ferts.

Growing like a weed, but deffo delayed puberty! Hate to scrap it after 11 weeks, but I need the space for my productive girls.

Top Bottom