First grow good outcome so far ...

• Thread starter Romeleo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Romeleo

Romeleo

Hello lady's and gentleman to those who read this I'm proud to say my wait is finally over.after all the thoughtful caring work I put into my first compost that I used for my first grow.the time came a week ago to switch to 12/12 after73 days of vegging.out of 6 seeds 5 we're female.the one,two ghilattos,two mystery seeds we're all female.the one and the mysterI thought would be a male for sure because of how tall and thick the braches were in the beginning but turned out female.the gorilla #4was male.but it's girthy stem, frozty leafs,sweet smell and compact nodes and seed formation makes it perfect for my first breeding experiment.will be getting some purple Haze autoflower and will be crossing it with the gorilla #4..I think I'll call it purpzilla😁.will see what happens soon.it would be amazing to get a great pheno off my first try as has everything else been great so far my first time why not that.anyway thought ide share it especially with those who is there first time I know it could be intimidating to some but do your homework and study as much as possible in every aspect of growing before doin so and it will be successful for you as well.god bless and peace.
P.s.
Grow smarter not harder

First grow good outcome so far
First grow good outcome so far 2
First grow good outcome so far 3
First grow good outcome so far 4
Romeleo

Romeleo

Hello lady's and gentleman to those who read this I'm proud to say my wait is finally over.after all the thoughtful caring work I put into my first compost that I used for my first grow.the time came a week ago to switch to 12/12 after73 days of vegging.out of 6 seeds 5 we're female.the one,two ghilattos,two mystery seeds we're all female.the one and the mysterI thought would be a male for sure because of how tall and thick the braches were in the beginning but turned out female.the gorilla #4was male.but it's girthy stem, frozty leafs,sweet smell and compact nodes and seed formation makes it perfect for my first breeding experiment.will be getting some purple Haze autoflower and will be crossing it with the gorilla #4..I think I'll call it purpzilla😁.will see what happens soon.it would be amazing to get a great pheno off my first try as has everything else been great so far my first time why not that.anyway thought ide share it especially with those who is there first time I know it could be intimidating to some but do your homework and study as much as possible in every aspect of growing before doin so and it will be successful for you as well.god bless and peace.
P.s.
Grow smarter not harder
Forgot this is most recent.the male is to the right.gonna take him out soon and collect pollen to save.just trimmed some leafs to let light hit lower portion of plants

Top Bottom