First grow how am I doing

• Thread starter Pilotofmylife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pilotofmylife

Pilotofmylife

These girls here are super short but DAMNN do they smell incredible.
I was hoping for some bigger bushier ladies. A few of my friends are running exactly the same strain, he are using 3 HLG550 v2 rspe lights and 2 others are using HID 600 watt lamps. The compition is to see who produce best quality and most weight. I don’t think I will achieve the pound.

Anthem

Anthem

I was hoping for some bigger bushier ladies. A few of my friends are running exactly the same strain, he are using 3 HLG550 v2 rspe lights and 2 others are using HID 600 watt lamps. The compition is to see who produce best quality and most weight. I don’t think I will achieve the pound.
You might have the deck stacked against you. What are you using for lighting? The amount of light the plant receives dictates the plants metabolism. Meaning more light = More growth = More Flower!!

Pilotofmylife

Pilotofmylife

You might have the deck stacked against you. What are you using for lighting? The amount of light the plant receives dictates the plants metabolism. Meaning more light = More growth = More Flower!!
Hlg550 v2 rspec
That’s in a 4x4 tent

BigDaddy

BigDaddy

wow I have the same led light and my girls are flying. running out of grow space so may need to flower soon first time grow

BigDaddy

BigDaddy

shit I have been veg since Feb 22 and if my plants double in flower my tent is to small. should I just start flowering based on growth because I will not make it much longer. Gelato 65/45 mix in 4 by 8 fyi i been blending and super cropping plus fimm and the plants are fucking loving it.

Anthem

Anthem

shit I have been veg since Feb 22 and if my plants double in flower my tent is to small. should I just start flowering based on growth because I will not make it much longer. Gelato 65/45 mix in 4 by 8 fyi i been blending and super cropping plus fimm and the plants are fucking loving it.
Stretch is strain depended. Gelato is a hybrid so it would depend on the specific genetics. I do not think I have every had a plant actually double. But let me clarify, I am not into plants what lean towards the sativa side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom