First Grow, How She Look?

• Thread starter Newhvis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newhvis

Hey guys! I am a medical patient out of Colorado and just started my first grow not too long ago :) I had some help from a buddy and well here we are.

I have 7 Lavender Jones clones (ha) that I was given. When I received them, they were not in the best shape and I do not know how old they were.

Long story short, a few died and we are left with 7 good looking ones, in my opinion, but I do not know much. I replanted them in the 1g on 4/14, so it has been about 14 days since they have not been so stressed.

I would love some insight on what you guys think! What I can do to make these babies flourish. I think I am off to a good start...

Setup and Nutes

Growing in CANNA Coco and perlite, Xtreme Gardening Mykos at the roots

• 5x5 Lighthouse Tent
  • 8 Lamp T5 w/ Hortilux PowerVeg Vegetative spectrum lights
  • Cutting Edge Solutions Micro, Grow, Bloom
  • Mammoth P
  • Botanicare Cal Mag

First grow how she look
First grow how she look 2
First grow how she look 3
First grow how she look 4
First grow how she look 5
First grow how she look 6
First grow how she look 7
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Looks good my friend u are off to what looks like a good start maybe time to start topping or low stress training to increase yield?

N

Newhvis

Lookin good, how much are you feeding them?

about every day or two but recently everyday. However, I am kind of worried I over nuted them even though they look healthy. The line I am using says it is really hard to burn them with it. I always test pH and EC. My pH is always perfect around 6, but my EC is always high, around 2.5. I have tested the run off twice now (always 10-20% runoff) and it was at 4! How did that happen?? This last feed I did less than half of FS and it still reads 3.9-4. Should I be worried? I know you are not suppose to flush coco with plain water but it may be necessary? The plants seem fine...I don't know, but I know thats not good.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
about every day or two but recently everyday. However, I am kind of worried I over nuted them even though they look healthy. The line I am using says it is really hard to burn them with it. I always test pH and EC. My pH is always perfect around 6, but my EC is always high, around 2.5. I have tested the run off twice now (always 10-20% runoff) and it was at 4! How did that happen?? This last feed I did less than half of FS and it still reads 3.9-4. Should I be worried? I know you are not suppose to flush coco with plain water but it may be necessary? The plants seem fine...I don't know, but I know thats not good.
I never pay attention to runoff unless I have a problem. When in coco its better to go light on the nutes not only because of salt build up and nute lockout but also because nutes are expensive and that extra 5ml per day that the plant doesnt need to be healthy adds up fast over a few months, then you're on your way back to the hydro store to drop another few hundred...
Cause you know you aint just leaving with what you need...

N

Newhvis

I never pay attention to runoff unless I have a problem. When in coco its better to go light on the nutes not only because of salt build up and nute lockout but also because nutes are expensive and that extra 5ml per day that the plant doesnt need to be healthy adds up fast over a few months, then you're on your way back to the hydro store to drop another few hundred...
Cause you know you aint just leaving with what you need...

That is what I have been kind of reading. I am going to lower the nute levels since I am basically feeding everyday. Keep EC around 1.5ish?

N

Newhvis

I am thinking about cutting out all nutes but CES Micro and Grow...Try to keep the EC low. Should I get a little bit more run off then usually to try and get all the others out? The plants do look good but sorta weird. I think it is just a little too much.

N

Newhvis

IMAG0149

Added about 5 Blueberry Headband teens and have 12 more Lavy Jones cuttings in a Sunblaster Nano Dome (check it out! Got mine for $33 at my grow store)

Also my buddys bagseed is coming along very nicely!!!!
IMAG0150

Top Bottom