First Grow In 22 Years :)

• Thread starter Brewha77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brewha77

Brewha77

So I now have 3 tents set up for my propetual grow system. I put up the 3x3 tent in between the 4x4 tents. This will eventually be used for veg under a 192 watt sun system sunblaze HO florecent. No where near the quality of the 630's I'll use for flower but it will do the trick and keep costs down as well as heat. The plants are taking off like crazy after the compost tea feed! I used the remaining tea on my wife's flowers out in the yard and she is blown away with their recent growth! Stpules are developing on every plant. Hopefully it won't be too mush longer before I can separate the males from the girls.
I just turned on the florecent in the picture so it's not warmed up and bright yet.

HitGirl is now the front runner :)

IMG 2773
Brewha77

Brewha77

Update growth Jawa Pie, Hittgirl, HolyRoller. 27 days from seed. I did my first seed sprout tea (barley malt) yesterday. I now have the Two flower tents and one veg tent set up. Everything is all on a 18-6 schedule right now until they all show the males and females Then one tent will go into flower then the other tent four weeks later will go into flower. Harvest times approximately 4-5 weeks apart. I also installed two 6inch inline fans as well as my carbon filters in each tent since they are starting to smell a bit. I also received my European Nightcrawlers and added them into my compost for fresh castings. Things are going so easy right now. This super Soil and organic feeding schedule is the ticket for me. I'm as bad happy with everything as the plants are.! Oh I also have been doing comical IPM two times a week. Things are on auto pilot ugh the noe

IMG 2786
IMG 2787
IMG 2788
IMG 2789
Brewha77

Brewha77

After trimming for main line training. Eventually there will be 8 main colas. I'm following training guide by Nebula Haze, a similar version to Nugbuckets main line or manifold training technique. This will be interesting and fun. As it should be

IMG 2791
IMG 2792
Brewha77

Brewha77

27 days from seed for the holy Roller, Jawa Pie, and hitgirl. Matanuska Thunderfuck, Foul Mouth, and Hollywood Pure Kush x Uzbekistan is 21 days from seed and kept in seedling stage. One week from topped and trimmed looks really good. Sex is not determined. The goal is 8 large colas per plant. I'm loving it!

IMG 2883
IMG 2884
IMG 2885
Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Growing so fast how long are you going to veg for? Im only two weeks away from the big chop. Iv just started 10 G13 northen lights x skunk

Brewha77

Brewha77

I've seen the G13 NL x Skunk seeds somewhere recently. I thought about getting some of that myself. That's going to be some primo stuff there.

I think I'll flip to flower in a couple weeks. I just did my final top/trim in one tent a few minutes ago and tomorrow I'll do my final trim/top in the other big tent. Then it's sit back and watch them grow for the most part.

How's the Purple bud looking? Gotta be getting big. Were you able to get the temps down for that fade? I remember it was hot where you are. Can't wait to see your finish product

You were definitely right about the jiffy pots, its about time for a transplant with the seedlings, check out the roots growing through the jiffy pot.

IMG 2892
IMG 2893
Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Heres a few pics from tonights watering im realy pleased with them. And yes i managed to get my temps down it was 29c outdoors now its down to 19c ish so thats helping alot. The jiffy pot are great i normaly just cut some holes in them and transplant the whole thing. Iv just started the nl x s in jiffy pods.

20170723 164604
20170723 164612
20170723 164628
20170723 164635
20170723 164644
20170723 164719
20170723 164744
20170723 164752
20170723 164855
20170723 165319
Brewha77

Brewha77

Heres a few pics from tonights watering im realy pleased with them. And yes i managed to get my temps down it was 29c outdoors now its down to 19c ish so thats helping alot. The jiffy pot are great i normaly just cut some holes in them and transplant the whole thing. Iv just started the nl x s in jiffy pods.[/

Brewha77

Brewha77

Been busy at work lately and found it hard to keep up in the posts. Anyway here is the latest pic, 49 days from seed and a day or two before the flip. I'm going to brew some compost tea to feed with after transplant into 7 gallon bags. I had to do some thinking of the bunch but I think I choose the best ones of the bunch. I still am waiting to sex some of the holy rollers and Jawa Pie but I am looking at 6 beautiful hittgirl's well on with the show!

IMG 3837
IMG 3838
Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Looking good pal! Have you sexed these yet??? Mine are ready for the chop to night 12 hours at work the home to chop and trim 9 plants the joys of farming lol. Al stick some pics up later im realy impressed with this grow.

Brewha77

Brewha77

Looking good pal! Have you sexed these yet??? Mine are ready for the chop to night 12 hours at work the home to chop and trim 9 plants the joys of farming lol. Al stick some pics up later im realy impressed with this grow.
Nice! I knew you were getting close. Have fun happy choppin oh and I sexed one tent the other tent is still keeping it hidden but I imagine this week and I'll know for sure. Happy ✂️✂️✂️

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

I forgot about getting some pics from the chop but heres it hanging. Some nice buds come off them i will definitely run purple bud again. And a few pics of my autos 1s just a few days out the others maybe 2/3 weeks away. The northen lights x shunk didnt take very well only 1 seed out of 10 made it. So iv popped some power plant and big bag to take there place. Im kind of sad i wanted to see how the NL turned out. But thats growing i suppose lol.

20170810 174642
20170810 174723
20170810 174729
20170810 174734
20170810 174212
20170810 174223
20170810 174229
20170810 174237
Brewha77

Brewha77

I forgot about getting some pics from the chop but heres it hanging. Some nice buds come off them i will definitely run purple bud again. And a few pics of my autos 1s just a few days out the others maybe 2/3 weeks away. The northen lights x shunk didnt take very well only 1 seed out of 10 made it. So iv popped some power plant and big bag to take there place. Im kind of sad i wanted to see how the NL turned out. But thats growing i suppose lol.
That looks great! Can't wait for the smoke report. That's too bad about the NLxskunk seeds. I was looking forward to seeing that as well. Neptune Novrlties has a NL x G13 you may want to check out. I've been thinking about picking that up myself. From the breeder "42".

Brewha77

Brewha77

I transplanted 4 hittgirls and flipped them to 12/12. I also threw in one of the holly Rollers and I'll transplant that as well. Using organic supersoip I built. Amended with Buildasoil's "Craft Blend" nutrients and done extra kelp meal around the transplant plug. Topdressed with fresh earthwormcadtings. Using just plain distilled water. It's all in the soil man...

IMG 3857
Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Iv just getting my soil for my next run i have gone with a bat mix(50l) eathworm castings(20l) 50/50 piterlite mix(50l) and 50l of coco+ with some dried kelp just for good measure. Al re-use my old soil after al the roots have broken down and a bucket full of chicken manure has been added. I normaly re-use about 2/3 times to try and save abit of cash. Your plants are look healthy are you using smart pots or are those just polly pots.

Brewha77

Brewha77

Iv just getting my soil for my next run i have gone with a bat mix(50l) eathworm castings(20l) 50/50 piterlite mix(50l) and 50l of coco+ with some dried kelp just for good measure. Al re-use my old soil after al the roots have broken down and a bucket full of chicken manure has been added. I normaly re-use about 2/3 times to try and save abit of cash. Your plants are look healthy are you using smart pots or are those just polly pots.

I vegged in poly pots just because my fabric pots didn't show up in time. One thing I have to say about vegging in poly pots is that it's really easy to transfer them out, just a little squeeze of the sides and flip the plant upside down and a good smack and they just drop right out. They seem to be loving the bigger pots a few days after transplant. I turned off my exhaust fan in the flower tent and I'm now using TB Naturals CO2 canisters and I'm very impressed with the results in only a couple days. When I transferred I use a handful of kelp meal they love that stuff. I made my Soil with all the nutrients added in so I never have to feed other than water although I use compost teas and botanical teas. You can't hurt the plants by over feeding this way.check out the difference in just a few days from the plants in the flower room to the veg room. They are all the same age. Adding the coco is a great idea. It retains more water so the plants can go longer without watering. I literally didn't check on my plants for 5 days and they thrived regardless and my room runs on the hot end and dry. Mulching helps a bunch. I just planted a cover crop on the bigger pots.

IMG 3888
IMG 3889
Brewha77

Brewha77

It's kind of hard to tell from the picture but the transplanted plants are just exploding every day. One thing about using CO2 is that I can run the room hot around 94', I'll use air conditioner last few weeks to finish. Plus it only costs about 10$ per week to use with TB Naturals

Brewha77

Brewha77

I will top the veg room soon to keep them shorter but I'm slowly transplanting them into bigger pots as well. When I'm half way through flower stage in the other tent I'll flip the plants currently in veg to 12/12. Then I'll pop some more beans. I'll have to share a list of my strains so you can help me decide which to pop next. I think I'll keep one of the hittgirl for a mother plant. I'm really impressed with this strain and can't wait to watch her finish.

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Cool your plant are coming along nicely the one on the bottom right top pic is looking well trained. Iv just took a load of cutting from the purple bud mothers i took because im having no luck with seeds lately. The power plant and big bag havent popped trough yet so fingers crossed with the cuttings. Im going to pop 9 autos to night to fill my flower tent when the cutting veg in my grow box. 6 white widow 2 big devil and a berry bomb i got free when i got my bubble bomb seeds. Just to keep things running i hate having an empty flowering tent lol. I have 1 nothen lights x skunk seedling so im going to mother that and take cutting for my next run i will get to see how they turn out lol. Happy farming

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Hi m8 hows it going im well in to the purple bud very nice smoke. A realy smooth smoke a nice clean high with just a little couchlock realy functional day to day smoke. I realy like it im so glad iv got 24 clones on the go i will be smoking this for a while now. Sorry i have not been on for a bit iv been busy with work. So glad i have a day off tomorow then 1 week left then off for 10 days.........BIG HAPPY FACE LOL. I hope alls well in your world happy farming.

Top Bottom