• Thread starter hamburgermidnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hamburgermidnight

hamburgermidnight

C0A4AA5C FB0E 4571 904D 55A85070D02B

Ganggreen

Ganggreen

Well I hit about 2.2 lbs per light at the end. In the end I only had them up to 80 percent I would say the average over flower is about 70 percent. I’m very happy with the results. I have to say these lights are incredible. The trolmaster is kind of junky. When I have some more money I’m going to upgrade to growlink or similar. The trolmaster is so close to being a complete product. Now they have a water content sensor and a solenoid controller. Now with the trolmaster Aqua x you can’t set it to water on certain days or anything but water every day. The absolute cheapest garbage sprinkler timers At Home Depot let you set them to run the schedule on certain days. Now I’m no programmer but I’m sure it would not take more than a days work to add this very important feature. Not all plants need to be watered every day so there really is no freedom if you have young plants you must run them manually from your phone not set a schedule. It’s absurd. Now with the water content sensor why can the system be programmed to water when you media hits a certain percentage. Say your rockwool cubes need watering when the moisture content sensor reads 7 or 8 percent. How is there not a feature that you can set the zone of the controller to water at said percentage instead of needing to do it manually through the app. I think if features like that were incorporated I wouldn’t look to another company for automation.
Agree with you. Trolmaster seems like a nice product but have a lack of schedule. water or CO2 ...you gotta to do how Trolmaster says...and are set in old schedules.

Anthem

Anthem

Agree with you. Trolmaster seems like a nice product but have a lack of schedule. water or CO2 ...you gotta to do how Trolmaster says...and are set in old schedules.
Watering with the hydro x is not easy, have you taken a look at the Hydro Pro X and what is the problem with CO2? I use trolmasters although I do not use it for watering.

hamburgermidnight

hamburgermidnight

Watering with the hydro x is not easy, have you taken a look at the Hydro Pro X and what is the problem with CO2? I use trolmasters although I do not use it for watering.
I’m using the aqua x and the interface is just lacking in a a few ways. Can you control the 24v solenoid hub via hydro x pro? The aqua x is made for irrigation so it should take care of that, you shouldn’t need to buy another product that costs thousands.

Anthem

Anthem

I’m using the aqua x and the interface is just lacking in a a few ways. Can you control the 24v solenoid hub via hydro x pro? The aqua x is made for irrigation so it should take care of that, you shouldn’t need to buy another product that costs thousands.
Take a look at the Hydro X Pro, also I have no experience with the Aqua X. The hydro X and hydro X pro allow for programmable modules. If you look on the trolmaster website I think you will find the information you are looking for. The only gribe I have about trolmaster is their sensor tend to only run about 14 months and take a shit. So if you know of a better all around controller in the same price range I am interested. That hydro X pro is not cheap going off memory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom