First grow in coco, couple leaf issues.

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I was going over my notes from when I called grower support the other day and he said based on their height, to wait until they're about a foot wide to bump them to week 3 nutes and to just bump them a little for now. I measured this morning and one plant is almost 13" wide! Still sticking with not going to week 3 nutes yet.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I just had a summer crop and mine was like that because of the water temp to high at 28 c best advice flush so waste is at 1.2ec and try to get water temp between 19 c to 24c is the best any higher they don't like it and Can lock out and not use elements and then they build up and more probs start happening and set ph at 5.3 for 2 weeks and go 5.5 and ec 1.6 max for grow

Ph nutrient chart
Marijuana deficiency chart jorge cervantes
NutrientAntagonism 1 300x270
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

If I remember right this is PH perfect.... ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE...... PH adjust these nutrients. You will create a world of problems for yourself.
That's what I've heard, no planning on touching the ph, I really think I've just been behind the ball from the get go since I was scared of using too many nutes and now I'm playing catch up. Plus I've been overwatering. Aiming to stick to your advice in your article. :)

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
well wishes growerđź‘Š
your In good hands with the A man.

Ph perfect only keeps “perfect” in RO in my experience.🙏

Top Bottom