First grow indoors any thing I’m missing?

• Thread starter Bomeray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomeray

Bomeray

So I’ve grown outdoors before and intended to do the same this year but i wanted to control this grow and made an indoor set up. I have 5 600W lights placed 28-30inches up. I have a 6 inch inline fan and carbon filter to go with it. The lights are on a timer for 16/6 and the fan has a temp/hum probe and adjusts to my settings. Is there anything else i will need for this grow? When i water the plants do i water them inside the room? Do i put something under it to stop the water from getting everywhere? Any advice y’all got for me I’ll take it.
Thank you!

First grow indoors any thing im missing
First grow indoors any thing im missing 2
First grow indoors any thing im missing 3
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Put them all under one light and save the electricity. Only piece of advice. 👊

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Maybe 2, they can share for now. Save a buck, and the planet.
Lights should be at least 18/6. I’d go 20-4.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

That early on in growth you don’t need that many lights and lux, can totally double up under 2 light untill veg time for the transplants than go back to everything with adjusted light levels, just my two cents.

Bomeray

Bomeray

That early on in growth you don’t need that many lights and lux, can totally double up under 2 light untill veg time for the transplants than go back to everything with adjusted light levels, just my two cents.
For sure i moved them to 2 lights. As for watering do you just water them on the mat like that or put something else down ?

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

For sure i moved them to 2 lights. As for watering do you just water them on the mat like that or put something else down ?
I would suggest getting something to catch water run off specially if your doing that many plants at once you would be flooding the tent with run off from watering lol.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I’d put them in big saucers sitting on a pot riser. Easer to vac up the waste.
will help with airflow, soil temps, as well as make runoff removal easier.
check your nearest grow shop for supplies. Much cheaper than Amazon typically.

Top Bottom