First grow is going great!

• Thread starter shamanagul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamanagul

shamanagul

Well, all four of those plants are in jars curing. All have some seeds but one plant more than all the others and it did see the most stress, it was also near the tent vent where I suspect a possible light leak. Most of the seeds are immature. A few may be viable. The good news is that my first ever grow has yielded over 7oz of very useable medicine and that is more than I have ever seen outside of a dispensary. The smoke is smooth but the taste is still a little green. Once it's cured it should be delicious. The effects are almost on par with dispensary flowers. These plants all look different, and now in jars, they smell different from, each other too. What fun testing the variety in a single strain. I am cleaning and re-vamping my tent for better ventilation with no possibility of light leaks. Then I will start my next grow with 2 GDP and 2 grease monkey plants. The WW seems to be more of a daytime use strain so it should compliment these Indica dominant strains nicely.

shamanagul

shamanagul

Yeah I ran into this with two plants of the same strain fed and treated exactly the same. Both autos of OG Kush from growers choice. The runt was nice and short for me and flowered in time and was super frosty. The other stretched almost 200% and is still in flower and will be for the next several weeks after I harvested the runt. I find it so crazy how different they can be.
Your grow looks really good you are doing excellent work btw. Here is a picture before I harvested my runt plant. You can follow the pheno differences in my grow diary if your bored. 😬🤓

View attachment 1160630View attachment 1160631
Wow, those are auto's? Great looking crop!

Top Bottom