First Grow...Just a few pics to say what’s up

• Thread starter Tango02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Just remember less is more. Don't over feed cause it's much harder to correct and more damaging to the plants than underfeeding. More nutrients does not equal more growth.
Go light , if they get hungry they'll tell you;)

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
After checking the moisture in the pots I’m going to wait to feed/water.
Bottle is saying 10-15ml per gallon.
Should I cut that down at first?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Go light , if they get hungry they'll tell you;)
+1 I enjoyed learning to gauge what my plants needed this grow. Like @Oa.ahhu said, go light on the feed. Some say to start at 1/4 strength and work up from there. More is not always better. Looking good and diggin the wall art.
Burnz

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
+1 I enjoyed learning to gauge what my plants needed this grow. Like @Oa.ahhu said, go light on the feed. Some say to start at 1/4 strength and work up from there. More is not always better. Looking good and diggin the wall art.
Burnz
I ended up tripling my ppm early flower, they got HUNGRY. Enjoyed learning.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Burnz

Thank you! Been collecting it for a while.
This grow has been fun and a learning experience for sure.

Still not sure when to flip to 12/12 tho. Is it more of feel for when to flip or more about plant size?

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
So I accidentally left a workbench light on during my 12 hour off cycle. It’s one of those shop light type fixtures.

It was on about 7 hours before realizing it was on. Do you all think this will cause a problem with my plants? The light was 3-4 feet away and 2-3 feet above the plant

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Ok so just a quick update, feeding day today. About 4 days into flower on plant 1.
Switched from a MH to an HPS bulb.
Started the fox farm nutes today.
Half strength big bloom and tiger bloom.

41B3D3D3 32EF 4744 B17B E61A4118B7F9
DC302ED5 AEFC 41B6 86B8 0E5B204FE639
1D5D78BE 7E12 4A5D BBA3 382EAD40F7B6
Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Plant 2 is still in veg, on an 18/6 cycle. It was topped about a week ago and recovered nicely.
I staked it all down today to get it ready for a scrog net.

A9A883D3 D233 4347 9CFD 8D534D2A98CA
16DFC279 56D5 4D72 947C D8C575E05910
Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Training up nicely
This plant smells super dank and it’s just vegging. My other plant does not really have a smell at all.
I wish I knew the genetics of this plant. It would be a very good one to clone if I was going to stick with a CBD strain.

4FE2C08A 482E 4EAB 881F F66DBEA2FA97
Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Should I be trimming everything below the screen? This plant is about a week into flower.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Should I be trimming everything below the screen? This plant is about a week into flower.
I usually do that a week before flower. I would wait until end of stretch and then do so. After doing that you may want to remove the biggest oldest fan leaves for airflow and light. Just my opinion that has changed recently

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
I usually do that a week before flower. I would wait until end of stretch and then do so. After doing that you may want to remove the biggest oldest fan leaves for airflow and light. Just my opinion that has changed recently

Yea the plant is overly bushy imo. How long do you usually see a plant stretch for? 2 weeks? Longer?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thank you! Been collecting it for a while.
This grow has been fun and a learning experience for sure.

Still not sure when to flip to 12/12 tho. Is it more of feel for when to flip or more about plant size?
Really it all comes down to your height limitations. Just remember something, stretch = yield. Longer veg = bigger buds (most of the time). Looking good.
Burnz

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Really it all comes down to your height limitations. Just remember something, stretch = yield. Longer veg = bigger buds (most of the time). Looking good.
Burnz

Thank you, I feel like i get a better feel for it all the longer I stay at it. That’s a good feeling.

I’m really looking forward to trying some new genetics and on a larger scale. Going to up the count to 8, as I think that’s all I have room for right now until I move to a greenhouse outdoors.
We can legally have 18 plants here so ultimately that is the end goal of a perpetual harvest rotating 18 plants at a time. But that is well down the road.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thank you, I feel like i get a better feel for it all the longer I stay at it. That’s a good feeling.

I’m really looking forward to trying some new genetics and on a larger scale. Going to up the count to 8, as I think that’s all I have room for right now until I move to a greenhouse outdoors.
We can legally have 18 plants here so ultimately that is the end goal of a perpetual harvest rotating 18 plants at a time. But that is well down the road.
18 flowering plants? Illegal where I am. Or 12 in veg and 6 in flower? Not sure where you’re at. I’d love to live there. Has

Latest posts

Top Bottom