First Grow...Just a few pics to say what’s up

• Thread starter Tango02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
I have all three, dropped off the grow a week into flower.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Awesome. I have just started it for a few photos I have and literally have 2 autos that just popped but will be waiting 4 weeks before giving those guys anything. But looking at your grow gives me some excitement for these nutes. Just ease into it has been the best info I have gotten with these guys so far.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Awesome. I have just started it for a few photos I have and literally have 2 autos that just popped but will be waiting 4 weeks before giving those guys anything. But looking at your grow gives me some excitement for these nutes. Just ease into it has been the best info I have gotten with these guys so far.

I didn’t give any nutes until my plants were 4-6 weeks. Just ph’d water, I just use a good soilless mix with good micro nutrition. That will be enough for the first month

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Yeah I used fox farm soil and have a RO system and also catch rain water for my vegetables in the garden. So use either the RO or rain water when watering. I know that fox farm soil has enough nutes to last 3-4 weeks.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
drying and curing is whats next when you are done. Drying and curing are two different things tho. Drying is going to be 5-15 days keeping temps between 60 and 70 degrees and RH from 45-55%. Curing is going to be 4 weeks to 6 months depending on you and the strain. Glass jars loosly packed to the top opened twice a day for the first month or so to allow for oxygen exchange and to let the bud get a "breath" of air.

LouieV

LouieV

Today is actually day 86 of flower. Two weeks in they were hitting my night and stressed so I built a new room and moved them. Lights on is in 10 min so I’m gonna check them out better

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

She needs a little longer m8. Not ready yet. If she's ready then mine must be close lol. Keep going m8 she as a few weeks yet
IMG 20200907 085211

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Ok so first plant is done and ready to chop and dry.

Plant #2 is about 2 weeks into flower and coming along nicely. Topped once and heavily defoliated during veg and now flower. This has just been experimental for me to see how she would react to regular defolianting.

From what I can tell it has minimized the stretch during the initial switch to 12/12. However the internodes are spaced well apart making me want to think she is a more sativa dominant plant but idk because idk the genetics of this plant.
Again this experimenting how taught me how to effectively grow and short compact plant should I need to pack several plant into a small area. At roughly 20 inches tall and half that wide I could easily pack these girls into a small tent and still get a good yield from what I’ve seen so far. She is a dwarf compared to my other plant. At least in width for sure.
She Has a strong dank coffee aroma even during veg and becoming more noticeable the further into flower she goes.

Watering tonight....
@ 1 gallon
60ml big bloom
15 ml tiger bloom
Ph- 6.10
Ppm- 785
Aeration with air stone for 10mins

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Ok so first plant is done and ready to chop and dry.

Plant #2 is about 2 weeks into flower and coming along nicely. Topped once and heavily defoliated during veg and now flower. This has just been experimental for me to see how she would react to regular defolianting.

From what I can tell it has minimized the stretch during the initial switch to 12/12. However the internodes are spaced well apart making me want to think she is a more sativa dominant plant but idk because idk the genetics of this plant.
Again this experimenting how taught me how to effectively grow and short compact plant should I need to pack several plant into a small area. At roughly 20 inches tall and half that wide I could easily pack these girls into a small tent and still get a good yield from what I’ve seen so far. She is a dwarf compared to my other plant. At least in width for sure.
She Has a strong dank coffee aroma even during veg and becoming more noticeable the further into flower she goes.

Watering tonight....
@ 1 gallon
60ml big bloom
15 ml tiger bloom
Ph- 6.10
Ppm- 785
Aeration with air stone for 10mins
Nice looking lady's.. Good job

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

What's happened to your plants.. What s all the brown leaf on them. Only asking because if it's a problem. I'd like to know what to look out for but nice looking bunch

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
What's happened to your plants.. What s all the brown leaf on them. Only asking because if it's a problem. I'd like to know what to look out for but nice looking bunch

That is from wind burn....I posted a video showing the results of having a fan on too high, and too close.
The fan leaves and sugar leaves got dried out badly! So if you have a fan on and it starts to curl the edges of your fan leaves....back it off.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

🤪
That is from wind burn....I posted a video showing the results of having a fan on too high, and too close.
The fan leaves and sugar leaves got dried out badly! So if you have a fan on and it starts to curl the edges of your fan leaves....back it off.
Wow I missed that 1..they looked proper nice before the wind burn. Still be a nice smoke fingerscrossed

Top Bottom