First grow, just learning some stuff...possible herm...advice/confirmation?

• Thread starter simicat11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

simicat11

Hey everyone! Have a couple I just switched to flower couple days ago - clearly late - but my first grow just wanted to learn the timing and how to identify stuff. Do I have a herm growing? Photos are same side of the same stem. Topped at 5th node and two mains are showing this she trait. Appreciate the confirmation - or constructive criticism. I'm a learn by doing kinda guy. Happy Thanksgiving!

First grow just learning some stuffpossible hermadviceconfirmation
First grow just learning some stuffpossible hermadviceconfirmation 2
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That might be a lost cause.

When you have a female that pops a few balls after a few weeks in flower, sometimes you can pick them off and the plant stops making them. I don't think that will be the case here, if both of those pictures are of the same plant.

S

simicat11

Listen man, I appreciate the feedback. I may use him/her to practice other techniques in isolation. Happy Thanksgiving!

chemistry

chemistry

Yea, oh well. Can you trim the nutz and continue the grow? Or is it basically useless?

Pic them off if you can, I'd start again, because if you miss one your weed is pollenated, as a new grower, try to find the best genetics you can, either seeds or cuttings, this will help you out a lot. 😉

S

simicat11

Pic them off if you can, I'd start again, because if you miss one your weed is pollenated, as a new grower, try to find the best genetics you can, either seeds or cuttings, this will help you out a lot. 😉
Appreciate the feedback...too bad becuz is an otherwise beautiful plant. I do have other females growing in another tent. I guess I'll focus on those and cut my loss.

Top Bottom