First grow, looking for some help

• Thread starter EVanMandalay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EVanMandalay

Thanks ahead of time for any help with this. I've been growing 4 plants in my earth house starting in the spring. They're big, all over 6ft. I bought feminized seeds from a local dispensary. Growing in mycorrhizae and worm castings. I cut the light down to about 12 a week and a half ago. Yesterday they looked the same as they had all along veg, then this morning they had these. I've been doing a lot of reading etc.. through this process and I'm worried these are hermaphrodites. I've been feeding them maxigrow, liquid karma and silica. All four of them look the same. Please tell me this is just what buds look like on their first day!

First grow looking for some help
First grow looking for some help 2
quirk

quirk

They joined the LBGT community, emphasis on the T. Now you have to identify the cause and or find a reputable seed supplier.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Yup... This are males. If you don't want any seeds in your future throw them out as soon as possible. Because when the polen sacks open the pollen will go everywhere and it's pain in the ass to get rid of it.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

feminised, no! take pickies and send it back, see if you can get 'replacement'....?

Top Bottom