• Thread starter Woahhjoko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

12/12 for about 4 weeks
Clone since august
I mist with water once in awhile
I was wondering how long Does it have. What is the plant doing. Why is some of the white Budlets hairs turning brown. And leafs turning brown. Is it getting to hot. ????

First grow need a little help
First grow need a little help 2
First grow need a little help 3
First grow need a little help 4
First grow need a little help 5
First grow need a little help 6
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
How hot is it?
How close is the light?
nutrients and how much?

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

Tell us your feeding schedule ,and more about light like gorilla said. she definitly dont look healthy to me. it looks like its too hot for her , and looks overfeeded . with what are you watering now? i would recommend u feed her with only water , if you didnt start with that already.
I doubt it will finish if you dont help her somehow ..
I assume it didnt start yesterday, so help us with info if you want her to survive.

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

I have ask many people for the nutrients I have need the whole time nobody has every help. So I haven’t even feed it only with Miracle grow and maybe it’s too much nitrogen during flower. CFL and leds lights. I can send you some more picture from earlier stages I had so many problems.Tbh I’m just waiting for summer so I can do outside grow. Growing inside is being so difficult on first grow ?

Floppytops

Floppytops

they look overfed, especially Nitrogen. the 3 number rating on fertilizer tells you the Nitrogen-Phosphorus-(K)Potassium hence N-P-K. In flowering, less nitrogen is needed and more P and K. Fertilizer concentration is measured in EC or ppm, get a meter to detect this, essential. Once you get your desired ppm, then measure the ph with either drops or a meter. Adjust ph before adding nutrients. Looks like your in a closet using a dim light and maybe without any ventilation. Temps in the mid to high 70s. HID lighting, HPS or MH, or LEDs for blooming lights.

Do your research and you can make some exceptional buds. Theres a lot to learn. Good Luck.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Agree with @Floppytops. Also, the plant needs ventilation if you want to use any more than a little bit of light and nutrients. You're suffocating it by not giving it any CO2. You need all grow conditions to be even to not have any problems so a strong light needs a lot of nutrients, a lot of CO2, a lot of water... Healthy plants come from a good balance of everything.

Top Bottom