First Grow - Need Advise! (pics)

• Thread starter Lollo84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

That's the same one....It was a male,but I needed one:)
img_5006-jpg.806402

Lollo84

Lollo84

That's the same one....It was a male,but I needed one:)

That's awesome!
Following your advise I just transplanted it in a bigger pot, added much more perlite and normal soil (no coco).
I also added mycorrhizal to reinforce roots.

If she lives, I'll name her after you who gave her hope! ahahah

Reactions: Ina
Lollo84

Lollo84

More problems and more questions for the experts..
as you va see from the pics, some leaves are discolouring.
I thought it was nitrogen or potassium deficiency. I tried adding some in the water but it’s not getting any better.

The water is always measured to be around ph 6,5, so I’d exclude that..

Any suggestion on what it might be? :)

F67AA480 BDE3 4506 A0E6 E8C62FD4C0BB
C7F9EE1A FB12 4888 A5FA 04F4023B9385
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That could be a bit iron deficient, iron and a Nitrogen deficiencies tend to look very similar. It could also just be the plant looking to dump old leaves that aren’t very productive.

Ina

Ina

How big is the pot?Feeding,watering?Because it looks a little overwatered,may be you should leave your plants dry much more and longer.Sometimes it happens with small plants in too big pot.....The pot doesn't look so small,I think the plant should not have deficiencies in it yet(but I don't know your soil mix and feeding),probably it is just that-technical problem:)It doesnt suppose to dumb leaves so early.... May be you don't have to add more of the element you(we)think is missing but improve some of your conditions or how you water them.Check if it is drying properly in the lower parts of the pot because from here it looks like your perlite is little...greenish(on the background)which usually means the lower parts are more wet...Is it auto,seems to me it is in flower?Hey,what about the previous one,is it getting better?:)

Lollo84

Lollo84

How big is the pot?Feeding,watering?Because it looks a little overwatered,may be you should leave your plants dry much more and longer.Sometimes it happens with small plants in too big pot.....The pot doesn't look so small,I think the plant should not have deficiencies in it yet(but I don't know your soil mix and feeding),probably it is just that-technical problem:)It doesnt suppose to dumb leaves so early.... May be you don't have to add more of the element you(we)think is missing but improve some of your conditions or how you water them.Check if it is drying properly in the lower parts of the pot because from here it looks like your perlite is little...greenish(on the background)which usually means the lower parts are more wet...Is it auto,seems to me it is in flower?Hey,what about the previous one,is it getting better?:)

Could definitely be over watering (damn, I’m doing it again!!). I’ll try and fix that.
The soil is normal potting soil + perlite (+ a very small amount of coco coir that you suggested to avoid, so when I transplanted I didn’t add).

It is auto flower but it’s way too small and if it starts flowering now the yeld will probably be nothing..

The other one (that I still didn’t name after you since I don’t want to say ‘I killed Ina’ ), is not doing great as you can see from the pic.
I mean, it grew a bit, but still very sick..

I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong.. uff..

F0D4DCAE 3074 4CD6 8C65 668829EF8BB1
Lollo84

Lollo84

That could be a bit iron deficient, iron and a Nitrogen deficiencies tend to look very similar. It could also just be the plant looking to dump old leaves that aren’t very productive.
It’s still very small, so having already leaves dying is not normal :(
I can try with Iron.. man, when I started I thought it would have been much easier!!

Thanks a lot for your suggestions tough, I love the community’s passion and support!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Could definitely be over watering (damn, I’m doing it again!!). I’ll try and fix that.
The soil is normal potting soil + perlite (+ a very small amount of coco coir that you suggested to avoid, so when I transplanted I didn’t add).

It is auto flower but it’s way too small and if it starts flowering now the yeld will probably be nothing..

The other one (that I still didn’t name after you since I don’t want to say ‘I killed Ina’ ), is not doing great as you can see from the pic.
I mean, it grew a bit, but still very sick..

I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong.. uff..
Man, have mercy;( put it out of its misery. Over watered and root rot. Sorry bro.

Lollo84

Lollo84

Hi guys!

It's almost time and I'd need your help in understanding whether I can proceed with the harvest! :) :)
There are plenty of yellow leaves at this stage and pistils are mostly amber already (not on top of the plants for some reason, but I guess it's too much light up top).

I know it should be based on trichomes and I bought a microscope.
Can you look at the pics and let me know if you think they're ready?? I can't wait! ;)

Photo on 07 05 2019 at 2126
Photo on 07 05 2019 at 2124
Photo on 07 05 2019 at 2123
Lollo84

Lollo84

Hoping it won’t be considered necro-posting 😊

First of all, thanks to everyone of you in the community, thanks to your wisdom and willing to share, I learned so much and the results are quite visible.

I got a new issue with my last plants:
Now in bloom stage, lights are 2 led lamps: a SpiderFarmer SF2000 and an SF1000
Tent is a 24x50 inches, 2 meters tall.

Temps between 24 and 27 C*
Humidity at 45%

I always measure ph (around 6.0 - 6.5) and using distilled water to which I add plagrom terra bloom and calmag to a PPM around 1.000

Now, I don’t know what’s happening..
Any good soul willing to help? :)

IMG 4578

IMG 4581

IMG 4579

Top Bottom