First Grow - Need Some Many Tips As Possible :) Tks Guys

• Thread starter braNIaCK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

braNIaCK

Hi guys,

I'm bulding my first grow at my room, so I had modified my wardrobe and trying to germinate some seeds witch i'm work hard without results.
There go some specifications

Wardrobe -
Height - 118 cm - (working to get more 65cm) so he will be aroung 180cm
Lenght - 80 cm
Width - 50cm

Light -
100 w commum white LED 6500k (isn't a special LED manufactured by profissionals, it's just a LED's like are more conventional suitable to street reflector )
100 w commum warm LED 3000k
70 w CFL light white LED
100 w Red LED light Color 6000 +- 200k

Nutrients -
Basic TRY PACK BioBizz

Soil -
Spaghnum 50% + 50% perlite

Pots -
Starting 0,7 / 1,0 L
Vegetative / Flower - 20LT ( still having some doubts about this)

Seeds -
1 wappa
2 Orange Hill Special

Inline Fan-
Garden HighPro 15cm / 6 inches - 275m³/h - 2.300 t/m
2 little fan inside

So now you'll have an idea about witch materials I have here, where I live it's so many expensive to buy appropriate LED lights, so I through that this system may be viable.

DOUBTS :

Wardrobe -
Is this space enought ?
I'm thinking in have prepaired to the right time a scrog network, this may work ?

Lights-
After reeding a lot of diaries and experiences shared in many grow communities, I don't saw anyone that tries to product something with this kind of light that i'm trying. May be because in my country we're not allowed to consume cannabis kkkkk so are compreensive that here we dont product any kind of this light, and to import this are very expensive for me :/
Concluding my thought, I'm thinking to use 300w at wardrobe, maybe 350w at maximum.
There will be
100 w cool white led + 100 w warm white led + 100 w red light led ( during vegetative i'll add the CFL 70 w cool white )

what do you think guys ?

Nutrients -
I saw a lot of thing and comments about many kind of nutrients, here I have easy acess to obtain Advanced Nutrients, like Nirvana, big bud x and others of the same franchise.
So I was thinking to add, plus my BioBizz Basic TryPack some of those below
Nirvana
Overdrive
Big Bud
Bud Candy
*Maybe B-52 and Carboload*

So I waiting to hear from you if im thinking correctly and try those nutrients, I'm not sure if my reasoning are right and will be very very appreciate by your tips.

Soil -
I will add a little of earthworm humus at the soil and think that will be enough.

Pots -
I'm not sure if i'm doing this right LOL kkkkkk I saw some people that plant directly in 20Lt pot.
I'm still thinking what would be more productive, I use 2 pots, 25/30 Lt at this space, and apply scrog net after some time. Or if could be better put 6 15LT pots at the same space.

What do you think guys ??

Seeds-
Those f***** seeds are driving me crazy. I put them on water pappertowel and wait around 7 days without any result. So I tried to put them directly at dirt, 4 days until today and nothing happens..
I asked myself "those seeds only could be rotten", then I put them at a glass with water and them all left until glass bottom.
So i pretend to let them spend around 16 hours there, and I'll try to do all cicle again, water pappertowel and for the last time soil.

I'm looking for some seeds at seedsman.com, and have some doubts about witch farm seeders are reliable. Could you indicate some of them ?

And about the seeds, for this kind of space, and looking to a very good taste and looking forward to maximize my yelds, which seeds I need to look for ?
I'm thinking in some of those below

Blue Velvet
Purple Afghan Kush
Spoetnik // Wappa
Royale Maze
OG Kush
Critical Jack
Hash Bomb ( and about the other seeds of Bomb farm, any tips ? are trustfull ? )
Lemon Kush
Kali 47

What u think ?

Inline Fan
I'll try this powerfull Fan, at least I think that for those space will be Ok and I will not need to put another fan to get new air on grow.
Regarding inside my grow any tips about the distance of Led light of the plants during seedling, vegetative and flowering stages ?
About temperature and humidity ?

Guys, for those who had the patience to read all my text ( with a lot of corcondance errors and words ) I only have to thank. Sorry guys, I'm brazilian and my english is a looot rusty.

I'll be looking for hear some for u all soon,

thanks growers community
good yelds for all :D :D :D :D

Junk

Junk

Hi guys,

I'm bulding my first grow at my room, so I had modified my wardrobe and trying to germinate some seeds witch i'm work hard without results.
There go some specifications

Wardrobe -
Height - 118 cm - (working to get more 65cm) so he will be aroung 180cm
Lenght - 80 cm
Width - 50cm

Light -
100 w commum white LED 6500k (isn't a special LED manufactured by profissionals, it's just a LED's like are more conventional suitable to street reflector )
100 w commum warm LED 3000k
70 w CFL light white LED
100 w Red LED light Color 6000 +- 200k

Nutrients -
Basic TRY PACK BioBizz

Soil -
Spaghnum 50% + 50% perlite

Pots -
Starting 0,7 / 1,0 L
Vegetative / Flower - 20LT ( still having some doubts about this)

Seeds -
1 wappa
2 Orange Hill Special

Inline Fan-
Garden HighPro 15cm / 6 inches - 275m³/h - 2.300 t/m
2 little fan inside

So now you'll have an idea about witch materials I have here, where I live it's so many expensive to buy appropriate LED lights, so I through that this system may be viable.

DOUBTS :

Wardrobe -
Is this space enought ?
I'm thinking in have prepaired to the right time a scrog network, this may work ?

Lights-
After reeding a lot of diaries and experiences shared in many grow communities, I don't saw anyone that tries to product something with this kind of light that i'm trying. May be because in my country we're not allowed to consume cannabis kkkkk so are compreensive that here we dont product any kind of this light, and to import this are very expensive for me :/
Concluding my thought, I'm thinking to use 300w at wardrobe, maybe 350w at maximum.
There will be
100 w cool white led + 100 w warm white led + 100 w red light led ( during vegetative i'll add the CFL 70 w cool white )

what do you think guys ?

Nutrients -
I saw a lot of thing and comments about many kind of nutrients, here I have easy acess to obtain Advanced Nutrients, like Nirvana, big bud x and others of the same franchise.
So I was thinking to add, plus my BioBizz Basic TryPack some of those below
Nirvana
Overdrive
Big Bud
Bud Candy
*Maybe B-52 and Carboload*

So I waiting to hear from you if im thinking correctly and try those nutrients, I'm not sure if my reasoning are right and will be very very appreciate by your tips.

Soil -
I will add a little of earthworm humus at the soil and think that will be enough.

Pots -
I'm not sure if i'm doing this right LOL kkkkkk I saw some people that plant directly in 20Lt pot.
I'm still thinking what would be more productive, I use 2 pots, 25/30 Lt at this space, and apply scrog net after some time. Or if could be better put 6 15LT pots at the same space.

What do you think guys ??

Seeds-
Those f***** seeds are driving me crazy. I put them on water pappertowel and wait around 7 days without any result. So I tried to put them directly at dirt, 4 days until today and nothing happens..
I asked myself "those seeds only could be rotten", then I put them at a glass with water and them all left until glass bottom.
So i pretend to let them spend around 16 hours there, and I'll try to do all cicle again, water pappertowel and for the last time soil.

I'm looking for some seeds at seedsman.com, and have some doubts about witch farm seeders are reliable. Could you indicate some of them ?

And about the seeds, for this kind of space, and looking to a very good taste and looking forward to maximize my yelds, which seeds I need to look for ?
I'm thinking in some of those below

Blue Velvet
Purple Afghan Kush
Spoetnik // Wappa
Royale Maze
OG Kush
Critical Jack
Hash Bomb ( and about the other seeds of Bomb farm, any tips ? are trustfull ? )
Lemon Kush
Kali 47

What u think ?

Inline Fan
I'll try this powerfull Fan, at least I think that for those space will be Ok and I will not need to put another fan to get new air on grow.
Regarding inside my grow any tips about the distance of Led light of the plants during seedling, vegetative and flowering stages ?
About temperature and humidity ?

Guys, for those who had the patience to read all my text ( with a lot of corcondance errors and words ) I only have to thank. Sorry guys, I'm brazilian and my english is a looot rusty.

I'll be looking for hear some for u all soon,

thanks growers community
good yelds for all :D :D :D :D
Wow...

You might overwhelm people with all that. I think you either need to cut it up into smaller bite size sections, or do some more research. Or at the end, write out & number what your questions actually are. I got about halfway through before I decided I don't have time to help you with all that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom