First Grow, not sure if plants are finished, 63F

• Thread starter tinyfingerstinyfeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinyfingerstinyfeet

tinyfingerstinyfeet

Hey,

I flipped to 12/12 on June 8th which was 63 days ago, so 9 weeks now, I think one of my plants is very close to finished, which I'm absolutely thrilled about, I thought it would bulk up more and I hope it still does, but I'm seeing a good amount of Amber and I'm not sure if I should let it go any longer, I'm going to write all the info and put some pics down below.

• 100% Canna Coco
  • Emerald Harvest 3 part nutrients
  • 5 Gal Fabric Pots
  • 4ft x 4ft Tent
  • 480w Quantum Board LED 3000K
  • Temps are around 22 celsius
  • RH stays between 40 - 60%, usually right around 50.
I've been feeding them twice a day with this mix of nutes:
  • 2ml/gal CalMag
  • 6ml/gal Micro
  • 3ml/gal Grow
  • 8ml/gal Bloom
They usually get a half gallon of water around an hour after lights on and then another half gallon about an hour or two before lights off, sometimes a tiny bit earlier.

The strain is GELAT.OG but I also have a couple a GG#4 plants in the same tent, but I think they have a couple weeks left on them. I don't want to harvest early as I want to make sure I maximise these plants potential as this is hopefully all I will be smoking till my next grow is done.

Here are some trich pics, as you can see there is a good amount that appear clear to me but also a lot appearing amber, this is on the top colas, the lower ones do not have much if any amber, so I'm not sure when I should harvest. The pistils have almost all browned on the top colas, except a couple colas are foxtailing (maybe) and also shooting out new pistils, I read this strain is prone to fox-tailing so hopefully it's just that rather than stress induced. Sorry for the shitty photos, it's been really difficult to get photos through the magnifier I have.

First grow not sure if plants are finished 63f
First grow not sure if plants are finished 63f 2

And here are some pics of the top colas that those photos came from:

First grow not sure if plants are finished 63f 3
First grow not sure if plants are finished 63f 7

Here's a photo of another top cola, is this foxtailing (on the right side)?

First grow not sure if plants are finished 63f 5

And here is a pic of one of the nugs just below the top of the canopy, so it is somewhat shaded, further down under the scrog net there is lots of TINY tiny nugs, I wish I had defoliated more, but that's for the second grow I suppose.

First grow not sure if plants are finished 63f 4

Here is a pic of the whole tent, these pictures are of the plant in the front right, and the one on the front left is another GELAT.OG, but that one is slightly more immature, I'll upload pics of that today as well if people are willing to help and give their opinion.

First grow not sure if plants are finished 63f 6

So here are my questions I suppose:
  1. Does that plant look finished?
  2. What would you recommend I do about the smaller more immature lower nugs? I was contemplating a staggered harvest if that will really boost my yield/quality.
  3. What do you think the yield will be? I'm hoping for a pound out of the tent as that will last me and the wife till the next grow is done.
Any experienced opinions would be much appreciated as I wanna do the best job possible with this! I've loved growing these plants and I can't wait to start again.

tinyfingerstinyfeet

tinyfingerstinyfeet

First one is done.

All of the photos are of the same plant, do you think I should do a staggered harvest starting with the most developed tops (basically every main cola at the top of the canopy)

tinyfingerstinyfeet

tinyfingerstinyfeet

I think I'm gonna chop that plant this weekend (at least the tops), I'll post some photos of my GG#4 plants in an hour or so once they wake up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom