First Grow On My Own!!

• Thread starter TheFucknChronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

very nice for first grow..looks like ya have some high temps..but looks wonderful..is this Harvest time? how long in flower did she go? what strain? Lots of colas..as also looks like ya first time LST as well...Very nice my friend..Great job..and thanks for shareing with us..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

N

nor cali farmer

nice job. we can turn the earth green one bud at a time. again nice grow. peace thc joe

T

TheFucknChronic

very nice for first grow..looks like ya have some high temps..but looks wonderful..is this Harvest time? how long in flower did she go? what strain? Lots of colas..as also looks like ya first time LST as well...Very nice my friend..Great job..and thanks for shareing with us..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

good eye! i do have some high temps,but only for this round, tomorrow im actualy seting up a seperate flower room. its almost harvest time based on how long the packs said they should take,today was day 42 of flower. the strains are 1 white castle(nirvana) 1 la woman(dna) 1 trainwreck(GHS) & 1 lemon skunk(dna). and again good eye,it was indeed my first time trying some LST. im hoping they will begin to fattn up in the next 2 weeks or so. thnks everyone!!

C

Covert

looking fantastic for a first timer!!! Keep us posted. I am curious as to how much ur gunna yield from these bad boys. Looks like ur gunna get a nice amount.

S

Skunkenstein

The Plant is the best Teacher..it will tell you what to do.Eventually it will be second nature.Never stop reading though..so much great wisdom at the click of a mouse..!!

T

TheFucknChronic

looking fantastic for a first timer!!! Keep us posted. I am curious as to how much ur gunna yield from these bad boys. Looks like ur gunna get a nice amount.

thank you man,i appreciate it. i will keep posted and i hope i pull as much as it looks like.fingers crossed

T

TheFucknChronic

The Plant is the best Teacher..it will tell you what to do.Eventually it will be second nature.Never stop reading though..so much great wisdom at the click of a mouse..!!

thanks man,it is so true they will teach you everything. and ive read so much i feel like a pro lol..but ill keep updated thanks for your interest

T

TheFucknChronic

update

hey everyone,last night i converted another closet into my official bloom room. i tried my 1000w hps in there,but with only 1 165cfm inline it wasnt enought to vent both that closet with the 1000w and the other with all the cfls. so for now i have my 250w in the flower closet untill i can upgrade to a 400cfm or somthing bigger like that.tell me wha you think!

DSC04029
DSC04030
DSC04031
DSC04033
DSC04034
DSC04035
T

TheFucknChronic

You rockin now Bro! looks good!!

aiit,good looks man. now i have to just get a huge inline in place of the current one so i can get that 1000w in there and really get down to buisness lol. im thinking 8" like 750cfm or somthing like that.
if anyone has had any experiences with 1000w closet set ups and the may know the best way to keep the temps under controle please do tell! thanks guys

Latest posts

Top Bottom