First grow, opinions on plants so far

• Thread starter aidanbannon2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aidanbannon2

aidanbannon2

Hi, so I just embarked on my first grow and I’m growing some Pineapple Express autos from 420 Fast Buds. I saw some weird colouring when the lights are turned on but it looks fine with normal light so idk, was hoping if I could get some opinions. I’m on day 12 so I think they are growing pretty well, I’ve been watering them 1-2L’s just normal tap water every 3-4 days and then the last 1-2 waters I’ve used Advanced nutrients micro and grow just 1ml each per L. I’ve been feeding them from the bottom and just filling their saucers up because I’ve heard watering from the bottom makes the roots grow out longer to the bottom faster but who knows?

here’s some videos

quirk

quirk

While they appear healthy, they seem a bit underdeveloped but I'm not familiar with the strain and it may be normal. The medium looks a bit heavy. What is it?

aidanbannon2

aidanbannon2

While they appear healthy, they seem a bit underdeveloped but I'm not familiar with the strain and it may be normal. The medium looks a bit heavy. What is it?

2802A691 C1C6 40B0 9A5B A24AE97E2857
453132A6 E15D 45C9 9DD0 FE2A0EF44717

aidanbannon2

aidanbannon2

Also, it’s been 12 days since planting them in the medium so not day 12 after they sprouted it’s been maybe a week since they’ve sprouted

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You do not feed autos until at least day 21 and / or they have 3 or 4 sets of leaves and then very sparingly, right now your seedling is busy growing it's root system, autos are very delicate when there seedlings and you want your light backed off some and leave them alone so they can do there thing, all you should be doing right now is keep them properly watered, allso if you are useing a good grow medium ( i use ffof exclusively on autos) you really dont feed much anyway, i use botanacare pro grow bc it is basically fish mulch and nitro at 2ml per US gal watered down and again very sparingly. Pic is Skywalker auto at 64 days from sprouts.

20201122 165015
Top Bottom