**First Grow** (PUDC, Sour Power) Pt.2- Spider Farmer SE5000 Journal

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

They don't look too bad from here. Sometimes sativa type plants will foxtail forever. Flush might help. What day is this?
1 day shy of 9 weeks. But about what you said “follow your nose” it’s smelled amazing ever since flowers started...but the smell isn’t in the air, it’s if I lightly graze a bud or touch the sugar leaves it’s like I threw a splash of lemon pledge on my skin where it touched. Does that smell eventually start radiating from it or only if temps are high and burnin off terpenes?

Dothraki

Dothraki

Tomorrow, we ride. Day 65.

F4B58DDA CF96 4AA3 B699 81BCA67DCEFF

8E4E53FC D63A 4F40 9F0E B53A83566687

Dothraki

Dothraki

HOLY SHEEEEET FINALLY! ! ! ! LEMONGRASS HARVEST DAY!!!
CHOP CHOP.... as the Brits say
LETS ALL REMEMBER OUR FIRST HARVEST, Mine was 3 minutes ago.
🤘😖🤘
D0BB5AD0 A762 423E AD71 AFF203B748DF

23280293 3281 4CE9 9732 9C559C881841
6D6498CB 0988 4FA1 8F92 2267C71777FB

From couple weeks ago
C3F71506 F11A 41E0 97DE AFDBDB3F5412

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP, GUIDANCE, ARGUMENTS, COMPLIMENTS, DEBATES AND OCCASIONAL SHIT TALKING! You all know which one you are hahaha. And it was all helpful. A few of you stuck with me from the beginning ... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND YOU GUYS ROCK, THANK YOU!
THANK YOU @SpiderFarmerLED For the chance to use the AMAZING Spider Farmer SE5000 full spectrum light! I think those UV and IR diodes brought out some CRAZY trichome development. Love the DIMMER SWITCH and REMOVABLE DRIVER!!!
E0148804 99B0 407D A37D B339E00980DA

I will post pics of root ball for those interested

That ends this grow... Pineapple Upside Down Cake (the hermie in the other tent) is still ripening....very very slowly.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
HOLY SHEEEEET FINALLY! ! ! ! LEMONGRASS HARVEST DAY!!!
CHOP CHOP.... as the Brits say
LETS ALL REMEMBER OUR FIRST HARVEST, Mine was 3 minutes ago.
🤘😖🤘
View attachment 1220581

View attachment 1220582View attachment 1220583
From couple weeks ago
View attachment 1220584

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP, GUIDANCE, ARGUMENTS, COMPLIMENTS, DEBATES AND OCCASIONAL SHIT TALKING! You all know which one you are hahaha. And it was all helpful. A few of you stuck with me from the beginning ... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND YOU GUYS ROCK, THANK YOU!
THANK YOU @SpiderFarmerLED For the chance to use the AMAZING Spider Farmer SE5000 full spectrum light! I think those UV and IR diodes brought out some CRAZY trichome development. Love the DIMMER SWITCH and REMOVABLE DRIVER!!!
View attachment 1220585
I will post pics of root ball for those interested

That ends this grow... Pineapple Upside Down Cake (the hermie in the other tent) is still ripening....very very slowly.
Spider Farmer light~

Observationist

Observationist

I do well thanks for asking lol. Getting ready for another grow real soon!
Ones I recently flowered are showing some balls fml 🤦‍♂️

genetic hermies or somehow stress
Idk, definitely females, but a few balls, few.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Ones I recently flowered are showing some balls fml 🤦‍♂️

genetic hermies or somehow stress
Idk, definitely females, but a few balls, few.
It’s most likely genetics because some strains grow perfectly fine while people beat the shit out of their plants, forget to close flaps, timers get stuck to the on position etc. and only some have issues. Mine had no stress training, no light leaks etc and Hermied, along with most everyone else that planted the same seeds. Are you gonna castrate and risk it or get rid of it?

Observationist

Observationist

It’s most likely genetics because some strains grow perfectly fine while people beat the shit out of their plants, forget to close flaps, timers get stuck to the on position etc. and only some have issues. Mine had no stress training, no light leaks etc and Hermied, along with most everyone else that planted the same seeds. Are you gonna castrate and risk it or get rid of it?
Probably gonna try and pluck balls first and see

Observationist

Observationist

Nice! Ya only live once, might as well take the chance! 🤘😖🤘
Yeah and I’ve already spent the time on these

it’s possible genetic but maybe I looked at them wrong and they grew a few balls.

so ima ride it out and see, or try to.

cause fuck just trashing them and starting over, I’d have to source all new genetics/seeds and I don’t have money for that right now.

Top Bottom