First Grow Questions: Pruning and Harvesting

• Thread starter TheGlove20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGlove20

TheGlove20

Hey y’all! This is my first grow. I have been letting my plants grow pretty naturally and have not pruned. I’m wondering if I could still top these plants off, or if it’s too late and I should just let them go. Also, should I be thinning out some of the fan leaves?

Also included are some autoflower plants that started showing pistils about a month ago. How much longer you think these have to go? Any recommendations on what to look for when harvesting? Any other tips for quality terps, yield, bud structure?

Thanks!

First grow questions pruning and harvesting
First grow questions pruning and harvesting 2
First grow questions pruning and harvesting 3
First grow questions pruning and harvesting 4

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hey y’all! This is my first grow. I have been letting my plants grow pretty naturally and have not pruned. I’m wondering if I could still top these plants off, or if it’s too late and I should just let them go. Also, should I be thinning out some of the fan leaves?

Also included are some autoflower plants that started showing pistils about a month ago. How much longer you think these have to go? Any recommendations on what to look for when harvesting? Any other tips for quality terps, yield, bud structure?

Thanks!

View attachment 1262891View attachment 1262892View attachment 1262893View attachment 1262894
Really depends at what stage the plants are at and definitely don’t top the auto flowers. The 3rd and 4th pictures look to be revegging, are they pictures of the “auto” plants?

Latest posts

Top Bottom