First grow room need any advice you got

• Thread starter Burntup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burntup

Burntup

First off I’m LED light it’s a truth lighting M16, RDWC, 40 days in veg planning on 12/12 soon, I’m growing in a office room thats built inside my bedroom it’s about 10x10x10 . I’m having issue keeping the humidity and temps low. the house runs around 72 at night and 75 in the day a little higher right now it’s 104 deg & 117 heat index out side right now, I’m in Oklahoma, my grow room temps are usually a few deg warmer then house. Iv been struggling to keep humidity 45-55 it wants to rise over 60 I run a osculating fan and it has 1 air duct in the ceiling from hvac, would a 6k-8k window ac unit do the trick here? One of the newer design that actually shuts off when temp is reached. I’m worried about going into flower with this humidity issue, also I put in a 70qt dehumidifier I got to try out, it ran 30min took it from 62rh to 50 and ran another 10 on blower then kicked off set for 5 them back on 55rh, that seems like it’s going to run all day killing my electric bill, I’m posting a few pictures if you see anything I can improve point it out thanks, also I’m lowering the plants as soon as I Change Rez I have to cut a hole for my rigged Rdwc to set on the floor
First grow room need any advice you got
First grow room need any advice you got 2
First grow room need any advice you got 3
First grow room need any advice you got 4
First grow room need any advice you got 5
First grow room need any advice you got 6
First grow room need any advice you got 7
First grow room need any advice you got 8

Burntup

Burntup

It’s a mess right now iv been chasing all kind of newbie problems it’s usually clean 😉

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It’s a mess right now iv been chasing all kind of newbie problems it’s usually clean 😉
sounds like its attic insulation time,if you were in a mobile home i got a proven method of keeping the house cool in summer months,i took a 50 ft soaker hose and duct tape that bitch to the ridge on roof and put a few bricks on top to hold from wind,2 to 4 turn the hose on ,the water on roof will have the ac thinking its raining and is always colder while raining right,thanks in advance for a redneck tip hahahaha

Mattyice

Mattyice

I would get rid of the tent and convert the whole room into a grow room. More space less heat and humidity. Also try to vent it outside instead of inside. If possible then a small ac unit would be ideal

420baby

420baby

First off I’m LED light it’s a truth lighting M16, RDWC, 40 days in veg planning on 12/12 soon, I’m growing in a office room thats built inside my bedroom it’s about 10x10x10 . I’m having issue keeping the humidity and temps low. the house runs around 72 at night and 75 in the day a little higher right now it’s 104 deg & 117 heat index out side right now, I’m in Oklahoma, my grow room temps are usually a few deg warmer then house. Iv been struggling to keep humidity 45-55 it wants to rise over 60 I run a osculating fan and it has 1 air duct in the ceiling from hvac, would a 6k-8k window ac unit do the trick here? One of the newer design that actually shuts off when temp is reached. I’m worried about going into flower with this humidity issue, also I put in a 70qt dehumidifier I got to try out, it ran 30min took it from 62rh to 50 and ran another 10 on blower then kicked off set for 5 them back on 55rh, that seems like it’s going to run all day killing my electric bill, I’m posting a few pictures if you see anything I can improve point it out thanks, also I’m lowering the plants as soon as I Change Rez I have to cut a hole for my rigged Rdwc to set on the floorView attachment 889433View attachment 889435View attachment 889436View attachment 889437View attachment 889439View attachment 889440View attachment 889441View attachment 889443

hmm, you 're also using MarsHydro grow tent. Plants look great. bro. Good luck.

Burntup

Burntup

i wanted to convert the room over but the law here in my area is 6 plants and 6 clones, so me and my wife that’s 12/12 we got plants outside also but we just took 12 clones that we planned on growing in the middle of the room with another light, trying to get a rotation but still not sure if it will work since they will need different humidity at all times, guess I need to find a good tent size dehumidifier. Anyone got a good one that don’t run 24/7

Top Bottom