"First" grow - Runtz Autoflower

• Thread starter Magnetonastick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magnetonastick

Magnetonastick

2nd attempt at first grow. My first seedlings died due to suspected damping off.

50x50x100 tent with 120w LM301B LED grow light. Growing in 11l fabric pot filled with a 1:1:1 blend of peat moss, compost and perlite - supplemented with organic dry amendments.

Strain: Barneys Farm Runtz Autoflower

Germination Date: 06/04/2021

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
love the video!

welcome!

Magnetonastick

Magnetonastick

Day 3 - so far so good. She's growing rapidly relative to my first attempt, which hadn't even opened its cotyledons after 5 days.

I've ordered citric acid to lower the pH of my tapwater; I want to have my best chance with my first grow and saw pH mentioned alot on other threads

Magnetonastick

Magnetonastick

Day 5 - Not much to report, growth seems pretty quick to me but I have no reference. I am not sure if I am watering enough. Currently every other day I will water lightly around her and the surface will dry pretty quickly. I notice that tonight her leaves seem to have drooped slightly, maybe its a natural droop. My next water I am going to start dosing molasses at 1tbsp/L.

Magnetonastick

Magnetonastick

Day 7 - I've decided against use of the citric acid; after further reading it seems that growers don't pH their water for supersoil grows. My water is very soft at 40ppm TDS.

Top Bottom