First Grow Scrog And Trimming Advice

• Thread starter drizzle1994
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drizzle1994

So this is my first grow, got a 600w hps over my 3 babys, aurora indica, god bud, and bubblelicious. i have them in 5 gallon pots in happy frog soil, 12 hr light cycles, light is 23inches (58cm) away from the canopy, 3 months and 10 days old (13 weeks) they have been in flowering for almost 2 weeks , temp is between 74 and 77. 30% humidity. been giving them purified ph'd water, switching off every other watering with fox farms tiger bloom and big bloom. i've fim'd and lst'd as you can see. I Am Wondering if anyone has ANY advice or constructive criticism as to how i should continue my scrog and if i should Lollipop or trim the lower parts of my plants? They are EXTREMELY bushy under the screen but i have an oscillating fan set to low blowing on them so i dont think mold will be any issue. the squares are about 2.5 maybe 3 inches tall and wide in the screen. the screen is 4 feet by 3.5 feet. ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED!

First grow scrog and trimming advice
First grow scrog and trimming advice 2
First grow scrog and trimming advice 3
Bannacis

Bannacis

Welcome drizzle, they look good. Yes on the lolly popping. it will allow better air flow and bigger buds.
I would get the humidity up to around 50%. too dry will pull moisture out of your plant and leaves will get brittle.
Other than that, your on point.

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

@CharmCity915 ....Basically this is the simplest diy scrog screen ( this one is small). It's 2.5x2.5cm square wire out of the bottom of the fridge crisper 4 old tent poles (can use anything) and 4 milk caps. Tape the poles around the pot with the trusty duct tape Ajust the milk lids to the required height and place the screen over the top. You can use pipe cleaners or zip ties if the screen begins to lift apart from that keep tucking her under.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@CharmCity915 ....Basically this is the simplest diy scrog screen ( this one is small). It's 2.5x2.5cm square wire out of the bottom of the fridge crisper 4 old tent poles (can use anything) and 4 milk caps. Tape the poles around the pot with the trusty duct tape Ajust the milk lids to the required height and place the screen over the top. You can use pipe cleaners or zip ties if the screen begins to lift apart from that keep tucking her under.
Hell yea thanks dude.. Yea I don't need it much bigger then that right there.. Thanks for the info @superskunk4u

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

The box she is in for this pic is 3 foot tall & 24in×24in and you can see that she's about to start pushing the limits on this box in a few weeks.. So I'm gonna have to build her final box with the scrog in it

1458604429836 1164267517
superskunk4u

superskunk4u

The box she is in for this pic is 3 foot tall & 24in×24in and you can see that she's about to start pushing the limits on this box in a few weeks.. So I'm gonna have to build her final box with the scrog in it
Fuck yeah... bring on the scrog :)

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

That shit look good af for cfls. You plan on adding any for flower or hps?
I built 2 vet cabs and 1 bloom cab. Bloom cab has a mars hydro LED now. My two veg boxes still have CFLs.
My first run ever, I did the whole thing with CFLs and this is what it turned out like
Was my first clone ChemDog

20160313 154300
IMG 20160229 125745
Donkey

Donkey

So this is my first grow, got a 600w hps over my 3 babys, aurora indica, god bud, and bubblelicious. i have them in 5 gallon pots in happy frog soil, 12 hr light cycles, light is 23inches (58cm) away from the canopy, 3 months and 10 days old (13 weeks) they have been in flowering for almost 2 weeks , temp is between 74 and 77. 30% humidity. been giving them purified ph'd water, switching off every other watering with fox farms tiger bloom and big bloom. i've fim'd and lst'd as you can see. I Am Wondering if anyone has ANY advice or constructive criticism as to how i should continue my scrog and if i should Lollipop or trim the lower parts of my plants? They are EXTREMELY bushy under the screen but i have an oscillating fan set to low blowing on them so i dont think mold will be any issue. the squares are about 2.5 maybe 3 inches tall and wide in the screen. the screen is 4 feet by 3.5 feet. ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED!
I had same set up but used a smaller and more flexible net. Now im power lighting each bud, and alittle sunshine. Was in tent till now. I trimmed lower foliage and wish i kept more.

Top Bottom