First grow... some problems

• Thread starter The.Cryptkeeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The.Cryptkeeper

The.Cryptkeeper

First thread and first grow lol.

First attempt at a grow and am currently growing 3 sour diesel Reserva Privada seeds currently sitting at around 3 weeks, under a 250w ecobulb powerplant bulb at the minute, also have a 600w powerplant hps bulb for later on in the grow, just really asking for any general advice and 1 plant is looking a bit worse for wear, one plant looks good and one is just average.

Pictures below and any help would be greatly appreciated...

SAM 0411
SAM 0413
SAM 0414
SAM 0415
SAM 0416
SAM 0417
SAM 0418
SAM 0419
K

Kootsman

doesnt look too bad bro, just the one thats not looking as nice as the others is a lil sensitive, just cut back nutes for her a lil, but generally for ogs, sours, chems less is more!

K

Kootsman

oh and if you are only giving water right now your soil is just a lil too hot, so if you take cuts of that plant it would be wise to tone the mix down a lil, you could do that with any depleted soil or seed starter mix

S

stormannorm

my super silver haze looked just the same when it was young dont worry tho it came bak to normal its must just be a genetic thing

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
yup my babys from seed dont get food till 5-6" tall but i use pro mix and coco so i dont ever see the hot soil issue

The.Cryptkeeper

The.Cryptkeeper

We're currently using light mix soil, and thus far have only been feeding with water, as were told by a friend not to use nutes until they're a good bit bigger, also have been leaving tapwater in containters in order to balance ph level before use

The.Cryptkeeper

The.Cryptkeeper

Plants seem to be doing a lot better now. Haven't been watering them as much and got a 9" desktop fan to help circulate air around the room. Pics Will follow

Top Bottom