First grow, still learning. GG#4 grown from seeds in Ocean Forest Soil. Day 22 of flowering.

• Thread starter DopeDean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DopeDean

DopeDean

Hey everyone. I have been in the cannabis industry for a few years but just recently started my first small tent grow in my spare room. This was definitely a budget grow so I made the best of what I had. Bought some quality verified GG#4 seeds and got a pretty basic 3x3 tent setup with great ventilation. I have 2 ladies about three weeks into flowering that have grown like absolute beasts with little to no issues in veg. I am still learning though so I would love some experienced eyes. I am a little worried about the yellowing of the leaf tips but overall both girls are healthy and strong. They are drinking about 2 litres every 1-2 days and have fed them extremely light amounts(Barely anything) of the Fox Farm trio nutes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
First grow still learning gg4 grown from seeds in ocean forest soil day 22 of flowering

DopeDean

DopeDean

Also not the bud structure i was expected but i guess i will have to wait and see how they fill out.

sambapati

sambapati

Hey everyone. I have been in the cannabis industry for a few years but just recently started my first small tent grow in my spare room. This was definitely a budget grow so I made the best of what I had. Bought some quality verified GG#4 seeds and got a pretty basic 3x3 tent setup with great ventilation. I have 2 ladies about three weeks into flowering that have grown like absolute beasts with little to no issues in veg. I am still learning though so I would love some experienced eyes. I am a little worried about the yellowing of the leaf tips but overall both girls are healthy and strong. They are drinking about 2 litres every 1-2 days and have fed them extremely light amounts(Barely anything) of the Fox Farm trio nutes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!View attachment 1070838
That is a nice collection of sugar powder for only 4th week of flower methinks you will end up with some nice smoking ganja.

mancorn

mancorn

Have GG4 pollen (from July). PM if interested in a seed swap.

D521D29E 422E 49C9 ACDC 7D51FA911D18

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Looking good imo. GG is a hybrid that can show a lot of variation in its phenotypes from what I've seen. Tips could be start of a very slight nitrogen or nute deficiency. Could try dialing up the solution just a tiny bit.

DopeDean

DopeDean

That is a nice collection of sugar powder for only 4th week of flower methinks you will end up with some nice smoking ganja.
Thank you! That makes me very happy to hear! I'll just keep staying the course!

DopeDean

DopeDean

Looking good imo. GG is a hybrid that can show a lot of variation in its phenotypes from what I've seen. Tips could be start of a very slight nitrogen or nute deficiency. Could try dialing up the solution just a tiny bit.
I was thinking it might be nitrogen, I'll have to introduce some more nutes! Thanks for the reply!

Top Bottom