First grow tent…What type of lights?

• Thread starter Painty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Painty

Hello! I’m getting ready to start my first grow and I need lighting suggestions as I have no idea what I really need.

I just bought a Cloudlab 866 advance grow tent. It is 60” x 60”x 80”. How many plants could fit and grow in this size comfortably?

Can someone tell me what would be best for lights? Nothing too expensive but still efficient. I have no idea what type of wattage or size of lights I need for a tent this size.

Observationist

Observationist

Hello! I’m getting ready to start my first grow and I need lighting suggestions as I have no idea what I really need.

I just bought a Cloudlab 866 advance grow tent. It is 60” x 60”x 80”. How many plants could fit and grow in this size comfortably?

Can someone tell me what would be best for lights? Nothing too expensive but still efficient. I have no idea what type of wattage or size of lights I need for a tent this size.
A light that pulls at least around 500w

chilled
Gavita
Black dog
Synced
Kind
Spider farmer
Fluence spyder
Photontek
Mars hydro

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

If you look for scientific data to confirm your choices I'd take this guy's opinion over all other individuals.

He tests many of the newest grow lights, and lets us know build quality, a lights efficiency, how well its spread is over a given size area (2x 4, 3 x 3, 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 grow spaces). Each lights warranty, type of diodes and type of driver.....How hot the LED bars get, how hot the driver gets.

I'd definitely want ONBOARD dimming, 30+ watts per sq ft, highly efficient and light spread is very important.

No bro science, tests....pit lights up against each other.

Observationist

Observationist

If you look for scientific data to confirm your choices I'd take this guy's opinion over all other individuals.

He tests many of the newest grow lights are lets us know build quality, a lights efficiency, how well its spread is over a given size area (2x 4, 3 x 3, 4 x 4 and 5 x 5 grow spaces). Each lights warranty, type of diodes and type of driver.....How hot the LED bars get, how hot the driver gets.

I'd definitely want ONBOARD dimming, 30+ watts per sq ft, highly efficient and light spread is very important.

No bro science, tests....pit lights up against each other.
This

Top Bottom