First Grow. Very Basic

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Oh,,,this in total has cost me £8 :)
That’s what it’s about buddy! Having fun and keeping it simple for a nice personal stash. Are you a Brit by chance? I suspect you are from the way you structure a sentence. Although I’m a dirty bushman i have always been a bit of an Anglophile when it comes to film and literature.

brian77

brian77

That’s what it’s about buddy! Having fun and keeping it simple for a nice personal stash. Are you a Brit by chance? I suspect you are from the way you structure a sentence. Although I’m a dirty bushman i have always been a bit of an Anglophile when it comes to film and literature.
Not far off mate. I'm irish!! Belfast. Yeah, I'm loving this! Great craic...as we would say!
Like I said above, I reckon it's about common sense and enjoyment. Don't think it should be over complicated. It's a flower! We have a store over here called poundland, hence everything costs £1....that's where I got my nutes from!
What about you mate, what do you grow etc...
BTW my wife has told me not to be offended by you calling me a brit! !!!!

brian77

brian77

Loving your reference to being a dirty bushman.....you a rural ausie? ???

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Loving your reference to being a dirty bushman.....you a rural ausie? ???
I wish my friend. It’s warm there. Northern Canada. -40 right now haha
Sorry if I offended you but Irish is the same as British, right?
I’m totally kidding and understand how offensive that is haha. I have some Irish heritage. That’s where I got my temper :p I’d love to see the home land someday. That’s so cool your from Belfast! I’ve heard it s beautiful and the ladies are wild and the beer is excellent.
Nice to meet ya Brian

brian77

brian77

I wish my friend. It’s warm there. Northern Canada. -40 right now haha
Sorry if I offended you but Irish is the same as British, right?
I’m totally kidding and understand how offensive that is haha. I have some Irish heritage. That’s where I got my temper :p I’d love to see the home land someday. That’s so cool your from Belfast! I’ve heard it s beautiful and the ladies are wild and the beer is excellent.
Nice to meet ya Brian
got a good giggle there! Nice to meet you toon. It was -1 here last night, I couldn't cope with -40. Feck that!
Belfast ain't a bad spot, you should defo visit some time. Even for the pubs alone, great craic. The beer certainly is good, as for the women, wild is one way to put it i suppose

Idontknow

Idontknow

WOW. That looks amazing. It's the patience that is the hard part. Think because it's my first real attempt!
Watering is a bit.confusing also. People are saying, let the soil dry out (about 4/5 days) then feed about 2 litres. Others are saying smaller amounts more regularly? ???
I'm having the same problem. I'm only in my second week and this is my first real attempt at this. Seems like it fazes between being happy and sad alot. And I'm not sure why.

brian77

brian77

I'm having the same problem. I'm only in my second week and this is my first real attempt at this. Seems like it fazes between being happy and sad alot. And I'm not sure why.
I'm in to week 5. I find that if I leave the watering for 4 days at time it really likes it. When I water it, I use about 2 ltrs at a time. This now. Used less water in the earlier stages

brian77

brian77

I'm in to week 5. I find that if I leave the watering for 4 days at time it really likes it. When I water it, I use about 2 ltrs at a time. This now. Used less water in the earlier stages
Week 6 I meant

20190124 225530
20190124 225524
brian77

brian77

Week 6 I meant
HI guys. Sorry the pics aren't very good. In flower stage, I upped the nutes a bit. A bit too much I think. Looks like a bit of burn. It's onlying on the bottom few leaves so hoping I haven't done too much harm. What do you guys think or recommend. You probably already, first grow

FatManatee

FatManatee

You really need to get some pictures with a regular lamp. Impossible to tell anything from these.
Leaf septoria is really rare, so I wouldn't be too sure that this is the case. You might have some bugs eating up the leaves though.

brian77

brian77

You really need to get some pictures with a regular lamp. Impossible to tell anything from these.
Leaf septoria is really rare, so I wouldn't be too sure that this is the case. You might have some bugs eating up the leaves though.
I'll get good pics in the morning. Just home from work and the wifes in bed; where the plant it. Ta

brian77

brian77

Choppedar the leafs off this morning. Just home for work, hoked the out of the bin lol. What do you reckon? ?
20190125 232539
20190125 232539
20190125 232528

I'll get good pics in the morning. Just home from work and the wifes in bed; where the plant it. Ta

FatManatee

FatManatee

Still really difficult to tell what it is from here, but my money is with you on leaf septoria. You're approaching the point where it's not a good idea to defoliate any leaves. If you want to get rid of the sick leaves, you could do it now, all at once. But you don't have much foliage, so I would recommend leaving as much leaf as possible.

Throughout flowering you can remove 1-2 leaves every couple of days without giving the plants too much shock. I think you should just monitor how the disease progresses, removing leaves in intervals if it starts looking really bad.

Let's hope for the best :)

brian77

brian77

Still really difficult to tell what it is from here, but my money is with you on leaf septoria. You're approaching the point where it's not a good idea to defoliate any leaves. If you want to get rid of the sick leaves, you could do it now, all at once. But you don't have much foliage, so I would recommend leaving as much leaf as possible.

Throughout flowering you can remove 1-2 leaves every couple of days without giving the plants too much shock. I think you should just monitor how the disease progresses, removing leaves in intervals if it starts looking really bad.

Let's hope for the best :)
Thanks! Only 2 other leaves at the bottom to remove and that hopefully will be it. I'll do that after work then it's time for water, fingers crossed that'll keep it strong!! Thanks again

20190126 125017
FatManatee

FatManatee

Nice job! Looking really good! Your leaves are just "praying to the sun gods", which in my experience is a sign that the plants are doing well, and are happy, I also experience the fastest growth during this event.

Keep up the great work, and keep us posted! :)

brian77

brian77

Nice job! Looking really good! Your leaves are just "praying to the sun gods", which in my experience is a sign that the plants are doing well, and are happy, I also experience the fastest growth during this event.

Keep up the great work, and keep us posted! :)
Thanks friend!!
I'll keep posting. Really enjoying my first grow

Top Bottom