First Grow Week 6 Of Flower.

• Thread starter TikTok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Good plant could be perfect if you cut the N :)
Its great considering its your first time tho.

H

Highkev

If i cut the N? Nitrogen?
Nitrogen keeps those leaves nice and dark green. Cutting the n and flushing with pure ph balanced water at the end is best to get the taste you want. I think ;)

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Nitrogen keeps those leaves nice and dark green. Cutting the n and flushing with pure ph balanced water at the end is best to get the taste you want. I think ;)
Once the nutes are incorporated in the plant tissue no way to flush them out. You just have to keep the balance. The flush is so that plant uses whats left inside. Normally without over feeding 2 weeks is good but you may notice it takes so much more time for an overfed plant to get that smooth smoke, if it ever does.

TikTok

TikTok

Once the nutes are incorporated in the plant tissue no way to flush them out. You just have to keep the balance. The flush is so that plant uses whats left inside. Normally without over feeding 2 weeks is good but you may notice it takes so much more time for an overfed plant to get that smooth smoke, if it ever does.
So do you recommend cutting back on the nitrogen on next feed then flushing last 2? Or hold what i got?

TikTok

TikTok

Ha yea brother, it went to a fuck it lets try it to a shit this thing is really growing. Can't wait to take it up a notch.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ha yea brother, it went to a fuck it lets try it to a shit this thing is really growing. Can't wait to take it up a notch.
If you take it up any more notches you will make me look bad bro. Really nice. My first round was garbage. What you have there.. I’m trying to smell it through the phone screen. The way you are open to advice and learning I can’t imagine how nice your next round will be

Top Bottom